resrvation stopped coming

Iris54
Level 2
Herzliyya, Israel

resrvation stopped coming

There  is a malfunction on my page and for the last 4 months there is no inquiry and no reservation at all 😞 after very successful 4 years !!

I spoke several times with the AIRBNB on the phone and also wrote to them but they claim that they checked and everything is fine when it is clear that something is wrong.

I am a super host (6 times in a row) and my score is the highest ..

I did not change anything in my settings ! 

No similar guest rooms were added to my area and my price has not changed ..

Someone jave a similar problem?

And if so, what did you do to fix it ?

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Iris54 

Hello Iris, I just did an incognito search of your area and your listing came up as number 2 in a total of over 300, so, you are definitely visible. I have to agree with Airbnb your listing is definitely live!

Private room Israel.png

Your pricing seems to be about average and the only thing I could see that may put a few people off is the 3 night minimum stay.

Have you been in touch with other hosts in your area.....are they experiencing the same drop-off in bookings.

I can't say that I can see a glaring reason you are not getting any interest.

When you go to your 'Progress' and look at 'Views', are you getting a reasonable number of views?

I am sorry Iris, but I can't see any reason other than maybe there is too much competition in your area!

Cheers.....Rob

Thank you very much Rob for looking for me and answering
really appreciate it
I have been on a minimum of 3 nights for more than two years
Still, it is very strange not to receive any mail for 4 months after 4 successful years