What Hosts are saying

So far every guest I have seem to forget or oversight the check out time. How can I tell them in the nice way that I need the room available and they have to leave.Thank you, Eli Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Howdy! I had someone check in yesterday and normally today the payment will show up in paypal by now and it hasnt gone through yet. Is there something that the guest has to do? something I need to do? this hasnt happened before and I dont want to get hose... Latest reply by Clare0
    I opened my home two months ago. At that moment, I took several request and made reservation.And now I have three homes for hosting and 4 reviews and cost is cheaper, but why nobody contact me anymore?I guess it is from I have very few reviewes compare wi... Latest reply by Fiona1
    I understood that local/state taxes were going to be collected for my home state of Washington. But I don't see that any were taken out as per my transaction history. I need to pay my annual B&O taxes early as I will be out of the country for a month. Can... Latest reply by Derek0
    Marketing Monday:Is your listing url part of your facebook profile? I added my Airbnb url (tiny) on my bio and about page. In addition, I post links to my airbnbs. My friends share and like them. Which means their friends will also see my Airbnb.How to ti... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I can't seem to set up a bank transfer or a wire transfer to recive payment into my Canadian account. My payment is set in US$ and I would prefer to keep the US$ into my US$ account at my Canadian bank. I have inquired with Airbnb and a community member...