Critique my listing - Colin533 in Charleston, SC

Colin533
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Critique my listing - Colin533 in Charleston, SC

Hi, I am @Colin533  from Charleston, SC. May I please get a critique of my listing? We have not yet had and any guests yet (only went live this morning) - I am hoping for feedback on how the listing is represented and what might be improved. Many thanks!2.jpg

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/50373767?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_1640612648_IUIJh64...

1 Reply 1
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Colin533 what a really lovely place....obviously you are in the word/s business, your descriptions are spot on and very well done. 

Only thing I could say is - what I understood is that you live far from the listing and most hosts like guests to think, imagine or know that someone is fairly close by for many reasons. If something breaks like heating, water, etc. Help is close by.  Party people are looking for places where hosts live far away - people with many animals, no one checking on the count, just like people count?? Which means you aren't gonna drop in, and unlikely to do anything even if it were seen on an outside camera if you are far away. Its just best for guests to not know everything about a host. Airbnb works to protect our privacy - I'd surely not expose it.

I was just curious with kids and pets, how do you keep all the fabric furniture relatively clean? Have you considered covers for some of the seating areas furniture. I could imagine white in the one setting and it would completely change the look....don't get me wrong, your place is great, rustic, woodsy, and perfect for outdoors, skiing, and all you so terrifically describe and show in the pics. 

I see you are off to a great start - happy hosting & enjoy!

Blessings, Clara