Accommodation near Lisbon

Answered!
Ant16365
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Accommodation near Lisbon

Hello fellow air b&b ers.

Has anyone stayed near Lisbon or indeed in the city, in order to go trail riding (Mtb'in) in the mountains above Lisbon?

I read there are a couple of natural parks not too far from the city. I'm wondering if it would be better to stay in the city and ride to the trails each day from there, or to maybe pick a halfway point for accommodation?

Also, any info on 'must not miss' trails appreciated! It's cross country bikin' I'm after, nothing technical and deadly like rock gardens or black slopes!!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Ant

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ant16365 

why don't you ask on the Lisbon group on Trip Advisor you're more likely to find people who can help with this sort of tourist information. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Ant16365As our Community is a global forum, it may take some time for people in the area to come across your post. In the meantime, I'd like to suggest posting on the Lisbon Host Club.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

ok thanks Paula

Hi Paula,

I tried to follow the Lisbon Host Club link but it leads me nowhere, really.

If you would be able to explain the steps I need to take to reach this page, please.

I have put in searches for Lisbon Host Club but nothing comes up.

Basically I seem to just end up at the home page all over again.

Thanks in advance!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ant16365 

why don't you ask on the Lisbon group on Trip Advisor you're more likely to find people who can help with this sort of tourist information. 

ok good idea thanks!