AirBnb leave review system is broken.

Danka40
Level 2
Pioneertown, CA

AirBnb leave review system is broken.

I submitted a review for my guests who just checked out but Airbnb still showing want me leave a review for them, and I have done twice and still didnt seem their review go through. I have msg to support but havnt got back from them. I think might be system glitch. Did anyone just have this happen?

2 Replies 2

Hi Danka,

It sounds like you're encountering a system glitch on Airbnb. This can happen occasionally, especially if there's a delay in syncing reviews between users. Since you've already reached out to support, I recommend keeping an eye on your messages for their response, though it might take some time.

Meanwhile it’s a good idea to do some basic troubleshooting as well. Along with clearing your browser cache, you can try switching to a different device or browser to see if that helps resolve the issue. Sometimes a fresh session can fix these glitches. If you're using the Airbnb app, make sure it's updated to the latest version, or try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Hopefully, one of these steps helps push the review through while you wait for support to get back to you!

All the best,

Upfish Management

If I already left review to my guests, do I still see this "Take a moment to share your thoughts leave a review ?? at our msg