Airbnb Customer service support team

Top-Tier1
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

Airbnb Customer service support team

I need help on handling two booking situations.

First booking situation;

1. I had a guest book 6/5 for 2 guests for a week stay. Upon looking at the ring camera the next day it wasn't the guest in the photo. We have it listed we do not accept third party bookings. 

1a. The next morning on 6/6 I received notification from support that the guest was canceling & receiving a refund. the guest hadn't reach out to us about any complaints. they finally left later that evening around 6pm, even though it was canceled that morning. After reaching out to Airbnb I found out the issue was not enough beds, the guest wanted 3 beds even though they only booked 2 people. Our listing states its one bedroom but 3 beds & to book accordilty because no extra bedding or sheet will be available. The guest gave our property a 1 star review "Host was horrible with communication & the ad said 3 beds only had 1". We have tried to dispute this review due to fake 1 we do not allow third party guest & 2 we do have what we advertise but it is given based off the booking.

Second booking situation;

2. On 6/22 I had a guest book, shortly after booking within a hour we called the guest through the Airbnb app for fast response. The window was from 8-10 pm. Unaware that support reached out to us, due to the app not notifying when support is reaching out. So Airbnb took it upon themselves to cancel the reservation. The guest & us told Airbnb support that we had be in contact with each other & the property was getting prepared for the guest. After canceling the support team told us & the guest that they would rebook the reservation in 30 minutes & give the guest half of the funds for the reservation due to how long the refund would be. And that the cancelation penalty of $400 would be removed due to us never giving Airbnb authorization to cancel the reservation. 12 hours had went by before the reservation was booked due to the support team, not giving the guest the credit funds. And still having our calendar blocked off. The guest had to sleep in their car.  

Based off both of these issues being on the same property the listing is currently suspended. And Airbnb have had multiple reps reach out just for them to tell us they were going to call us back after they review the case. It has been 6 days & nothing has been resolved. How do we handle this situation? 

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Top-Tier1 ,

How are you doing?

As I can see only one listing in your profile and that it is active, I wanted to ask if you have more than one listing. 

Do you have any updates to share with us?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines