Airbnb don’t pay out

Airbnb don’t pay out

I have tried to get paid for three weeks now it’s a matter for the police you can have the conversation with the police and Airbnb are everybody is in **. They can’t talk any English ** I’ve been speaking to a few of them I’ve had a different number the same loads of lies . I’ve been lied to every day . This is a shambles that Airbnb is supposed to be a global issue . I’m never gonna put my properties on Airbnb . I am going to booking .com because they pay when they say so I’ll see you in court Airbnb oh see who has the last laugh I’m suing you 

**[Generalizing Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Location/Language of a Support service has no correlation with the overall service. Please be respectful when talking about our Support Staff. Please go through our Nondiscrimination Policy to learn more.]

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Luke638  we are a community of hosts and guests not Airbnb. 

Airbnb don't have CS teams in Bangladesh. 

I'm sorry you are having issues with payment but difficult to comment as you haven't said what the issues are.

If you're going to continue hosting do look at addressing the issues that are causing you to have such low reviews and ratings . 

Thank you for being so honest I will take your kindly advice. Thank you 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Luke638 Putting the racism to one side for a moment I think you will find Booking.com let down ALL its hosts with no payments for a period this year whilst they updated their systems and this continued for many weeks for some hosts. Airbnb is not perfect but if you are patient and engage with them in a friendly way you usually can get the right result.

I don't know what country you are in but in most countries the police are not going to get involved in what is a civil matter.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Luke638 I've looked at your listing and reviews now. I would definitely suggest you go to a different platform as with your current ratings it is highly likely Airbnb will suspend/delete your listing soon anyway.