Booking dates

Answered!
Bruce639
Level 1
Long Beach, Australia

Booking dates

I always find the booking dates on AIRBNB very confusing in regard to is it nights or day of arrival  and day of departure. Im pretty sure its the latter but I cant fathom why its not made clear when you  pick the dates  ( like every other accommodation booking company) rather than latter on. 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Bruce639 

As a guest you just pick the check in date and the check out date so it is very simple.

As a host (if for example blocking dates) it is nights that you block so blocking the 20th of a month means no check in on 19th but check in is possible on the 20th.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I think it pretty much works and displays like other booking sites, can you elaborate?

Bruce639
Level 1
Long Beach, Australia

Other booking site explicitly  say arrival date and departure days and then how many nights you have booked before you press the booking button - just google airbnd booking dates and  you will see there is confusion 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Bruce639 

As a guest you just pick the check in date and the check out date so it is very simple.

As a host (if for example blocking dates) it is nights that you block so blocking the 20th of a month means no check in on 19th but check in is possible on the 20th.