Bookings

Answered!
Anoop16
Level 7
Bhopal, India

Bookings

Since January last we have hardly got any bookings. Is it so for the other hosts at Bhopal? This year has been absolutely dull till now. Can anyone suggest solution? Thanks 

1 Best Answer

Hi Anoop,

It appears that many hosts have experienced a slowdown in bookings this year.  Here are some Solutions and Recommendations I have:

1. Optimize Your Listing: Ensure your listing is appealing and competitive by enhancing its description, updating photos, and highlighting unique features. Consider requesting a listing critique from the Airbnb community for personalized feedback.

2. Adjust Pricing and Offers: Use dynamic pricing tools like PriceLabs to adjust your rates based on demand. Offering discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings can also attract more guests.

3. Enhance Guest Experience: Focus on providing exceptional guest experiences by offering amenities that are currently trending, such as high-quality workspaces for remote workers, pet-friendly facilities, and unique local experiences​ (Matador Network)​​.

4. Marketing and Promotion: Increase your property's visibility by promoting it on social media, collaborating with local tourism boards, and encouraging past guests to leave positive reviews.

5. Safety and Cleanliness: Emphasize enhanced cleaning protocols and contactless check-in options, which are highly valued by travelers in the current environment​.

By implementing these strategies, you can potentially improve your booking rates and attract more guests to your Airbnb listing in Bhopal.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Upfish Management

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Anoop,

It appears that many hosts have experienced a slowdown in bookings this year.  Here are some Solutions and Recommendations I have:

1. Optimize Your Listing: Ensure your listing is appealing and competitive by enhancing its description, updating photos, and highlighting unique features. Consider requesting a listing critique from the Airbnb community for personalized feedback.

2. Adjust Pricing and Offers: Use dynamic pricing tools like PriceLabs to adjust your rates based on demand. Offering discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings can also attract more guests.

3. Enhance Guest Experience: Focus on providing exceptional guest experiences by offering amenities that are currently trending, such as high-quality workspaces for remote workers, pet-friendly facilities, and unique local experiences​ (Matador Network)​​.

4. Marketing and Promotion: Increase your property's visibility by promoting it on social media, collaborating with local tourism boards, and encouraging past guests to leave positive reviews.

5. Safety and Cleanliness: Emphasize enhanced cleaning protocols and contactless check-in options, which are highly valued by travelers in the current environment​.

By implementing these strategies, you can potentially improve your booking rates and attract more guests to your Airbnb listing in Bhopal.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Upfish Management

Thanks for your suggestions. Will try these