Calendar Management Software

Karen4374
Level 1
Paradise Valley, AZ

Calendar Management Software

I am new to this business and have learned a lot for the last month by just talking to other airbnb hosts. What is the most recommended or used softwares to manage a property's calendar between different platforms (airbnb+vrbo+bookings)

4 Replies 4
Mfonabasi0
Level 2
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Hi @Karen4374 ,

Great you are reaching out, you can use Hostfully, Hospitable and the likes. If need help kindly let me know.

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Karen4374 
I use smoobu.
Works perfectly for synchronising calendars and updating rates to Airbnb and booking (VRBO in progress)

Thsnks @Bob297 ! I learned that you can do at the Airbnb and Vrbo website without the need for a third party software. Not sure if having a third party is even better, probably it is! 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@karen5374

You're right that you can directly connect the calendars of different portals. I did that for many years. However, the synchronization between the portals often didn't work properly, so I had to check regularly to ensure everything was correct. With one property and two portals, that was still manageable, but it became more complicated when I started advertising on more portals, making me feel uneasy.

When I acquired a second property, I decided to invest in Smoobu. An additional benefit is that I can centrally manage the prices in Smoobu, which are then automatically sent to the portals. That advantage is minimal if you work with fixed prices throughout the year. However, since I work with seasonal pricing (about six seasons), managing everything centrally saves me a lot of time and effort.