Cleaning crew

Cleaning crew

Hello to the community..

My wife and I do not own an air bnb but have been working for a year and half cleaning and landscaping 8 air bnb's in the local area, all owned by same people. We always talked about how cool it would be if all 8 other employees would quit and we could do it all ourselves. WELL, ask and you shall recieve. We now fully maintain all properties inside and out. Outside of large repairs (A C units/heaters,plumming,etc).  We also take care of hot tubs, restocking all supplies, if renters has issues we go to location and try to resovle possible problem, landscaping, emergency runs for toilets plugged to a refrigerator went bad needs to be swapped,911 emergency contact person, we have opened 2 air bnbs,  we handle trash to the road weekly and much more them can describe. 

My reason for being on here is we have poured our hearts into this and have fully takin over. What would be a reasonable price to ask our bosses to pay us? 

I work seven days a week currently. There are days we have cleaned 6 houses  on one Sunday with three turn overs.  I'm not trying to be rich but above water wouldn't be much to ask I would think. RIGHT?!?!

current hour wage for my wife is 13$an hour

Myself I make 16$. We have taken on the role of eight person crew and have been successful. 

1 more thing. Even to the point we have a house that was destroyed and need full clean with repairs. 2 days later they had professional pics being taking for the website. The wife and I finished and the pics are currently being used online. So our efforts our there if you ask me. 

Can anyone/someone tell me what would be a good rate for someone like my wife and I. 

Thank you for your time

0 Replies 0