Co-host required in Green Point, Cape Town

Answered!
Mark5283
Level 1
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Co-host required in Green Point, Cape Town

Hi, we are in the process of purchasing a studio flat in Green Point and looking for a co-host who can purely complete the key drop off and collection. They would also need to manage the cleaning staff (or clean themselves) and change over the rental linen.

The property will be rented out the full year.

Requirements: good communication skills (spoken and written), must be experienced in running an Airbnb & must live in or around the area (for seamless key collection/drop-offs). 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mark5283Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you had any luck with seeking Co-hosts in your area?

You can search our Community Center with the keywords ''Cohost'' and your desired area to find Hosts in your region and connect with them for your offer.

You can also have a look at our Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific Hosts.

Hope these tips helps a bit. Have you managed to locate a Co-Host since you posted?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mark5283Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you had any luck with seeking Co-hosts in your area?

You can search our Community Center with the keywords ''Cohost'' and your desired area to find Hosts in your region and connect with them for your offer.

You can also have a look at our Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific Hosts.

Hope these tips helps a bit. Have you managed to locate a Co-Host since you posted?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika and Mark5283

my name is Fatima. We a new start up based in Cape Town CBD. We know most owners would like to save on host commission and manage their app themselves.  But their hurdle is the cleaning, laundry and linen service.

we offer very reasonable ( and highly efficient) cleaning service where we promise to be done by 2pm! This service ofcause includes your linen laundered and ironed too. If you don’t have the extra linen, no problem as we also offer linen rental (at just R35 per set!!! When included with this service). Our linen is white 300 Tc Oxford out towels 630tog soft and strong! 

we are here for you. Just WhatsApp me at **

or email at **

we aim to help you keep and maintain your super hosts status!!!
**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thembi9
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Mark5283 

Are you still looking for a Co-Host for your Green Point apartment?

I'm an experienced Airbnb Co-host servicing the Atlantic Seaboard, already managing a couple of other Airbnbs in the City Centre and Sea Point.
Feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss further or explore how we can collaborate. 

Robert8086
Level 1
South Africa

Good evening Mark

Are you sorted with the co-host? I would love to assist. I've been a host for 5 years and have a property I run in jhb. I have great communication skills and very committed and reliable. I'm well educated and work remotely as a Business Analyst. I stay in the cpt area and have my own transport. Please do consider me. Thanks.