Co-host

Answered!
Sabrina1529
Level 1
Clearfield, UT

Co-host

Hi, we have an Airbnb in St George, Utah that we have managed through a company. We are considering dropping the company and hiring a co-host to manage the listing. I would love to connect with anyone who services that area. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sabrina1529 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

While we wait for Hosts to share some tips , did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? Would you like to check out through the platform if any Co-host is available near you? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sabrina1529 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

While we wait for Hosts to share some tips , did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? Would you like to check out through the platform if any Co-host is available near you? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey @Sabrina1529 , I'd love to discuss my services with you if you're interested. Shoot me a message so I can give you my contact info.