Discount every specific days

Discount every specific days

Hi all, is there a way to create a discount for every Monday/Tuesday? I didn’t find any solution

22 Replies 22

I have two different listing with different price for the same room.
Yes i set myself only for one night. The promotion/discount is enabled but its now showing from a guest view 

@Daniele941 Capture d’écran 2023-10-17 à 14.13.27.png

And yet as a guest, this is what shows up - 63€ per night

Yes, that's what i'm saying. I have enabled a 5% promotion (test run) for those days but its now showing anything from a guest view

@Daniele941 

I went onto your new listing and when I check the availability as if I were a guest, I can only book 1 night!!  Is this what you want??

@Daniele941 don't select any dates.  First create your rule set and then apply to dates on the calendarCapture d’écran 2023-10-17 à 13.31.01.png

I don't know if this helps but if you look at my calendar, the green rule set corresponds to a minimum 3 day stay.  If I wanted to change that to another rule, I would click on the date that I'm interested in and it shows up with a black surround and then I just click on the other rule sets I have created and apply.

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Daniele941 @Breanna 

To be able to create a specific promotion like this you will have to enable "professional tools" that despite some of the wordage on some of the links on this subject is now available to all hosts but only from a computer.

So once you've opted in (it is reversible) you will see a new linear calendar that Airbnb call the "multi calendar".  I'm including the great Guide that @Joan2709 has compiled and illustrated so that you have a better way of understanding what the pro tools offer.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Use-Pro-Tools-to-Set-Calendar-Custom-Pric...

It might be an idea to click on the above before reading further because it might get a bit confusing!

So my idea for you to make a promotion for every Monday and Tuesday would be to "create a rule set" first.  Give this rule a name ie. Monday/Tuesday promotion and attribute one of the colours to select from to this new rule set.

==>Enter a nightly price for these two days and now you have created a rule.

Next go to the multi calendar and highlight every Monday and Tuesday on the calendar and attribute the coloured rule set you have just created to these specific dates on the calendar.  Always double check in guest mode that this has worked but with the calendar in host mode will show that a rule set is applied to every Monday and Tuesday because it has a specific colour so easily identifiable.

You never know, someone might come back to you with another idea but you do have quite a specific demand that doesn't fall under Airbnb's usual promotion possibilities😉 

Let us know how you get on,

All the best

Joëlle

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Daniele941 

You can use custom pricing for your Monday/Tuesday. 

Just tap your  Profile and then tap Switch to hosting.Tap Calendar and select a listing..

Select a date or multiple dates then enter your custom price in the price field. Then tap Save.

Thanks for the reply. Using your solution i will need manually to change the price of the days everytime, what i meant was a solution like smart pricing only for specific days wihout me manually changing