Double reservation

Answered!

Double reservation

I had a guest change the dates they were coming. I accepted the change request but both dates are still on my booking calendar. How do I get the guests first dates off the calendar? I have tried to open the nights but it doesn’t do anything. 

1 Best Answer

@Rebecca2233 When a guest modifies their reservation and you accept the change, the calendar should automatically update to reflect the new dates. If both the original and new dates are still showing as booked on your calendar, there may be a technical glitch preventing the calendar from updating correctly, but I recommend reaching out to Airbnb support for further assistance. Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Rebecca2233 When a guest modifies their reservation and you accept the change, the calendar should automatically update to reflect the new dates. If both the original and new dates are still showing as booked on your calendar, there may be a technical glitch preventing the calendar from updating correctly, but I recommend reaching out to Airbnb support for further assistance. Hope this helps!

Thank you!