Ghost host

Jeff2996
Level 1
Spicewood, TX

Ghost host

My handicapped wife and and I rented a room in Austin from a supposed Cynthia **, who we were never able to get a hold of because she was a made up person. Tarzan ** is the person‘s name who is actually renting as this woman. He not only lied to us about the location that was nonexistent and got to save a different place at a old hotel which we decided to go ahead and take for the night because we were desperate not only did he come off as very creepy, but he also committed fraud saying we destroyed a broken showerhead destroyed towels and all kinds of other things to get us charged an extra couple hundred dollars all the while texting me letting me know it’s OK it’s just insurance. They will cover it fast-forward to today about a month later, we have a restraining order on this guy who’s still trying to charge us and has somehow found out where we live and is outside watching my wife as she gets out of her car at night. This has gotten way out of hand just be careful and if you hear of anybody named Tarzan or Cynthia ** beware especially if you have a wife or girlfriend or daughter who cannot fend for themselves 

[Identifiable information removed - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jeff2996 whilst I doubt there are many Tarzans in the world I suspect a lot of innocent Cynthias will be upset by your post. I for one will support any Cynthias and not worry about booking with them.