Guest Review

Guest Review

Hello Community,

Recently, a guest wrote a review which I believe violates Airbnb’s Review Policy.

By the guest own admission, as she has written in her review…..
  1. she is leaving a negative review because I,  (the host) requested money for damages & an extra cleaning fee.
  2. She leaves her dogs unattended in guesthouse.
Leaving dogs unattended is against “House Rules”.
Also, the guest writes untruths in the review; thus leading the reader to draw unfavorable conclusions, along with the use of name calling.
I am truly at a loss. I’ve been personally attacked by this guest.
No longer Do I feel safe; or believe the review process can Foster Trust within the Airbnb community.
I’m open to any advice a fellow host is willing to share. Thank you.

Guest Review:

The outside was dangerous filled with objects. It was unsafe. She was always in the backyard where I was staying. I caught her by my window while I was working. My dogs started barking. I saw she left in a hurry. She said she was patching the window. She even put out poison for rats and rat traps which was dangerous for my dogs. The backyard was so dangerous. I had to stay there. I had no other option or I would of left. I was so uncomfortable. I have pictures and video's of how bad it was. I am a nice person. I was willing to let this go. But, now she wants me to pay her more. Now I want a full refund. Where can I submit pictures'? This place should not be a AIRBNB. She is crazy. She asked me to put my dogs up while I was out so she could be in the backyard. Since I paid 2,500 my dogs should not be required to stay in a tiny room. There was a incident she hired a man to work on the gate. She refused to pay him. I was put in the middle of this. How is this okay?

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rachael43 , I couldn't find your Host profile to see if the review still existed or if you managed to have it resolved. Did you happen to reach out to the Customer Support teams again? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika,

I had to unlisted my listing, due to the negative review. As of today, Airbnb will not remove the review; I have asked twice.

I will continue to request for the review to be remove.

Thank you for responding, I am grateful for any  help.