HELP, Tech problem! Wrong number of beds listed

Answered!
Shauna140
Level 1
Cedaredge, CO

HELP, Tech problem! Wrong number of beds listed

Ever since Airbnb changed its website, it has been listing the wrong number of beds for my house.  It only shows 1 bed and there are 9!  This has completely stopped my listing from being chosen. But there is no longer a place in the listing editor to fix the number of beds.

How do I fix this? I can find no place on the website to even email them with a tech problem. 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Shauna140 

You're with the new photo tour like me so try this:

==>Go to the page where you see the Listing Editor on your left and the Photo tour on your right

==>Click on each bedroom one by one and enter the type of bed that you have in that bedroom under Sleeping arrangements.  Go onto amenities too to add the extra options that the bedroom might offer.  You can also add any ensuite bathroom under  Privacy info

==>After pressing save on these parts go back and check in the preview section if that has sorted out your problem.

Others have had this problem because they didn't have photos but this is not the case for you.

fingers crossed😉

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Shauna140 

You're with the new photo tour like me so try this:

==>Go to the page where you see the Listing Editor on your left and the Photo tour on your right

==>Click on each bedroom one by one and enter the type of bed that you have in that bedroom under Sleeping arrangements.  Go onto amenities too to add the extra options that the bedroom might offer.  You can also add any ensuite bathroom under  Privacy info

==>After pressing save on these parts go back and check in the preview section if that has sorted out your problem.

Others have had this problem because they didn't have photos but this is not the case for you.

fingers crossed😉

Joëlle

@Joelle43 Oh my gosh, yep, right there!  Thank you! 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much @Joelle43 🙏💕

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad