Hello everyone! / 안녕하세요, 가입인사 드립니다.

성복1
Level 2
Jeju-si, South Korea

Hello everyone! / 안녕하세요, 가입인사 드립니다.

저의 이름은 "Sungbok Hong" 랍니다. 
전 녹차도시로 유명한 대한민국 전라남도 보성군 득량면에 한국의 전통한옥을 리모델링하여 2인 전용 독채 한옥 펜션을 2024년초부터 운영하고 있습니다.   한옥 에어비앤비 숙소 명은  "Eunmokseojae' 입니다. 보성은  농촌과 바다가 함께 어우러잔  조용한 시골마을이랍니다.
저는 대한민국 서울에서 살다가 대장암 때문에 수술과 항암치료 이후에 건강관리 겸 해서 세계자연유산인 아름다운 대한민국 남단 제주도로 
이주를 하게 되었습니다. 대한민국의 수도 서울에 살 때에는 바쁘게 살다 보니 자연의 아름다움을 미쳐 알지 못했답니다.
제주도로 이주를 하고 매일 바다와 자연을 호흡하면서 걷다 보니 자연의 아름다움에 매력을 느껴 스마트폰으롷 사진을 찍기 시작했답니다.
지금은 스마트폰과 드론으로 자연을 사진과 영상으로 담는 것을 취미로 하고 있답니다. 
요즘에는 건강과 함께 아름다운 자연에 가까이 하기 위해 전기자전거를 타고 대한민국 아니 세계여행을 위해 전기 자전거로 단련하고 있답니다.
자연이 좋아  한가롭고 자연이 숨쉬는 전형적인 시골마을에  낡은 한옥을 리모델링 하여 ' 온전한 쉼을 위한' 이란 테마로 에어비앤비를 시작하게되었습니다. 전 1956년 출생으로 나이가 좀 있는 편이라 여러방면에서  뒤쳐질 수가 있습니다. 
많은 선배님 고수분들의 지원과 지도를 부탁드립니다. 

[Translation added by Community Manager] 

My name is “Sungbok Hong”.
We are remodeling a traditional Korean hanok in Deuknyang-myeon, Boseong-gun, Jeollanam-do, Korea, famous as the former green tea city, and operating a 2-person private hanok pension starting in early 2024.The name of the Hanok Airbnb accommodation is "Eunmokseojae'. Boseong is a quiet rural village where the countryside and the sea come together.
I lived in Seoul, Korea, and after surgery and chemotherapy for colon cancer, I went to Jeju Island, the beautiful southern tip of Korea, a world natural heritage site, to take care of my health.
I have moved. When I lived in Seoul, the capital of Korea, I was so busy living that I didn't realize the beauty of nature.
After moving to Jeju Island and walking around the sea and nature every day, I became fascinated by the beauty of nature and started taking pictures with my smartphone.
Currently, my hobby is taking pictures and videos of nature using my smartphone and drone.
These days, I ride an electric bicycle to stay healthy and be close to beautiful nature, and I am training myself to travel around Korea and the world.
We started Airbnb with the theme of ‘for complete rest’ by remodeling an old hanok in a typical rural village where nature breathes and is peaceful. I was born in 1956, so I am a bit older, so I may be behind in many ways.
We ask for the support and guidance of many seniors and experts.

0 Replies 0