Hi my name is Eliane, our an Airbnb in Florida Keys, we are staying in the Birmingham area, I attached a picture here that shows hair dye stain in shower floor!

Eliane381
Level 2
Birmingham, AL

Hi my name is Eliane, our an Airbnb in Florida Keys, we are staying in the Birmingham area, I attached a picture here that shows hair dye stain in shower floor!

Hello everyone ! My name is Eliane, my husband and I have an airbnb in the Florida Keys, we are staying in the Birmigham area for awhile, would like to share that one guest stained my shower floor! 

eb284796-94bb-4bb1-b55e-a436be2c7a28.jpeg

4 Replies 4
Shareen6
Level 1
Oak Grove, MN

Hello Eliane381.  If you are unable to get the stains out than the renter is responsible for the damages

I’m working with Airbnb, thank you 😊 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Eliane381 👋

Sorry to hear you've had this experience. The Community Center is dedicated to supporting hosts in a different capacity than customer support. This community forum serves as a platform to facilitate meaningful conversations among hosts, encouraging open discussions about topics that matter to Airbnb hosts. 😍

If you head to this link (https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/1542) you'll be able to reach the Support Team. 

Hope this helps, 
Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Rebecca, 

yes, my point here is to let the community here  be aware of such an unusual damage, that’s all, I’m working with Airbnb to solve this issue, 

😉, Eliane