Host in Milan extorting me for Money

Cathrine31
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Host in Milan extorting me for Money

The Airbnb is in Bicocca Milan called ** bilocale con terrazzo. She wanted a refund saying i broke her shower. The shower was broken when i arrived and now she is telling Airbnb that i broke it. I could NOT even shower for 3 days and i was in town for a conference!!!   How can i be responsible for her own house and do her job?? When i arrived the house had no soap nothing. She said i need to bring my own hand soap. Who travels around with hand soap??

She also wanted me to pay for all her towels because there was some makeup on a towel. What is the expensive cleaning fee for if she does not want to clean her own towels with a laundry machine? My money does not grow on trees!

She also claimed that i did not tell her while everything is in evidence and i have pictures. The Airbnb description did not align with anything said. I paid around 400 euros for 3 nights which is an extremely high price for a terrible Airbnb! Such Airbnbs should be shut down so no one else suffers and gets extorted for money!!

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

0 Replies 0