How to get my apartment seen by more people?

Sarah6311
Level 1
Amman, Jordan

كيف اجعل شقتي يراها ناس كثيرون 

Google translation added by OCM

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sarah6311, it’s great to have you in our community—the forum where hosts and guests come together to share ideas, experiences, and suggestions 🌟

A great suggestion for new hosts in the community is to start a 👉 Critique My Listing thread, where our seasoned hosts can provide insights on improvements to enhance your chances of receiving more bookings.

I hope these tips are helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Sarah6311 

Right now the 4.75 rating and your calendar blocked for November are hurting you in the Airbnb Search Algorithm.  You may have no control on water and electricity problems but you do have the ability to make the Guest feel prioritized somehow.  

You are going to have to work to fix that 1  guest damage now.  Turn on Instabook that will give you a boost.  You can turn on and off,  When I have it on I change my notification day allows me time to vet a guest and I haven't heard anything good in regards to same day Instabook.  shouldn't be an issue November is blocked anyway.

Put your photos in correct folders so where you sleep shows bedrooms.

Price others in your market you will probably need to discount your price to give you a boost but not too low you will attract troublemakers.

Tweak your description,  December and January holiday months.  Emphasize maybe an area attraction or something enjoyable.

Create a Guidebook that highlights your area.

Tweak your Title say something about Holiday Sale prices and pool that isn't an expected winter treat.

Check hours on pool it says closes am not pm