I can't login to my account. I'm using Windows 10.

Chris157
Level 1
United Kingdom

I can't login to my account. I'm using Windows 10.

I can't login to my account. I'm using Windows 10. I get a "try again in 24 hours" message. What a poor service for my guest who has just booked!

2 Replies 2

That's definitely frustrating. The "try again in 24 hours" message can be a real bummer.

Before diving into the technical stuff, have you tried restarting your computer and checking your internet connection? Sometimes, it's the simple fixes that do the trick.

If that doesn't work, it might be worth reaching out to the platform's support for assistance. They can often resolve login issues quickly.

And just so you know, there's a platform where you can find Windows keys at ** and some insights on this topic that might come in handy. You can check it out for more info.

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I too have had the “ wait 24 hours “ message and spent almost an hour on the phone with them.

they tried to make out it was my error and failed to resolve the issue.

my explanation to the support assistant became repetitive as she couldn’t understand and it led to further frustrations 

they really are poor and I was trying to make a booking with a £106 service fee,what a joke I pay them for a rubbish service!

the whole experience was disappointing to say the least.

I am now looking for the property elsewhere 

do you all know your property details do not have a unique I.d and they have to be searched for through thousands of listings 

with a “is it the blue one”……….

waste of time and effort to develop their business 

“ oh can you send me a screenshot “…..!

me “no sorry” and retorted “ why not”…..unfriendly and unhelpful!