Inquiry About Co-Hosting Opportunities

Fariba19
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Inquiry About Co-Hosting Opportunities

Dear Airbnb Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Fariba, and I am an experienced host with a strong background in property management and hospitality but new to Airbnb. I am writing to express my interest in exploring co-hosting opportunities with Airbnb.

I have successfully managed several properties in Toronto, ensuring exceptional guest experiences and maintaining high standards of cleanliness and communication. I am confident that my skills and dedication would be valuable in assisting other hosts to achieve similar success.

Could you please provide more information on how I can become a co-host through Airbnb? I would love to understand the requirements, benefits, and the process involved.

Thank you for considering my inquiry. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Fariba

437-984-4274

2 Replies 2
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi @Fariba19 This is a user forum, you can't reach Airbnb here directly (and they won't call you back - please for your own privacy don't publish any phone numbers here).

Did you check out Airbnb's official platform for Co-Hosts? https://www.airbnb.com/e/hosting-services

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you want to become a cohost it's like any business you can research and develop a marketing plan to reach hosts you've identified as your target market @Fariba19 

if you lmeet the criteria as a cohost you can also register on Airbnb as a cohost.