Issues with a guest

Answered!
Kelli8
Level 2
Olympia, WA

Issues with a guest

I have a vacation condo rental. There is a big concert this weekend and have a 5 day booking with 2 guests. We are ground floor and I received a call from my neighbor at 12:30am that my guest walked into his unit and went to the bathroom was so out of it didn’t know where she was then another call at about 1:30 she was banging on the door of our unit trying to get in and couldn’t remember the code or how to get in. He said she was very out of it and disoriented by drugs or alcohol. She has 3 reviews all 5 star. I messaged her this morning saying we had some serious events take place last night and I would be contacting her this morning. I haven’t had this happen and am not really sure how to respond. Any advice would be appreciated. 
thanks Kelli 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Lots of guests don't have their Airbnb app set up to receive notifications.

her behaviour is completely unacceptable. 

call your guest and arrange to go over and see her . Say if her party want to continue to stay you need reassurance that they will not disturb your neighbours tonight and that if it happens again tonight you will ask Airbnb to cancel their booking and they will need to leave immediately. 

@Kelli8 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Lots of guests don't have their Airbnb app set up to receive notifications.

her behaviour is completely unacceptable. 

call your guest and arrange to go over and see her . Say if her party want to continue to stay you need reassurance that they will not disturb your neighbours tonight and that if it happens again tonight you will ask Airbnb to cancel their booking and they will need to leave immediately. 

@Kelli8 

Thank you!