LOCKED OUT MY ACCOUNT

Answered!
Vicki627
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

LOCKED OUT MY ACCOUNT

I no longer have access to my previous mobile phone and been locked out of my Airbnb account. The email is also outdated which I hadn't realised and I no longer have access to either. 

I cannot change the email or phone number associated with my account, without step authorisation as I have to confirm the change with one of the other forms of contact. 

My account was ok to access initially but now and could previously see the listing. I have tried to reach out to Airbnb but they need my email or mobile number neither of which I have access to so I have double-locked myself out. 

Please someone help!!!

1 Best Answer

@Vicki627 

Well...since neither your phone number or email will work, the only option I can think of is try logging in with your Facebook, Google, Apple info? 

If that doesn't work, you'll have to create a new profile on Airbnb. I would verify this with Airbnb Customer Service.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Vicki627 

Well...since neither your phone number or email will work, the only option I can think of is try logging in with your Facebook, Google, Apple info? 

If that doesn't work, you'll have to create a new profile on Airbnb. I would verify this with Airbnb Customer Service.

Hi @Vicki627 regaining access to your Airbnb account without access to your registered email or mobile number can be challenging, but there are steps you can take to attempt to resolve this issue.

1. When you contact Airbnb, explain your situation in detail, including the fact that you no longer have access to your registered email or phone number and provide any identifying information about your account, such as previous booking references, the last four digits of the card used for bookings, or your full name as it appears on the account.

2. Try logging in using your Social Media account. If you initially linked your Airbnb account with a social media account (like Facebook, Google, or Apple), try logging in through that platform. This can sometimes bypass the need for your email or phone number.

3. Check for possible Recovery Email/Phone. If possible, try to regain access to your old email account through the email provider’s account recovery process. Check if you have set up a secondary or backup email on your Airbnb account that you still have access to. Hope this helps!