Listing Suspension

Sophia270
Level 2
Quezon City, Philippines

Listing Suspension

Hi everyone,

I’m kindly reaching out to ask if there is anyone I can talk to regarding my suspension. I had a guest who threw a party and guests were caught on cctv outdoors so I have proof of the party. They neglected to read my house rules. my neighbours complained. We all love peace and quiet. It was very noisy. I was flagged for a safety issue which is false. I really strive to be a good host to my guests. 

I’ve been suspended for 5 days and still waiting for a resolution. I complied with when support asked me for documentation

has anyone experienced getting things like this resolved? I’m a super host is there anyone I can discuss this with to ease my mind? Thank you 🙏🏼

Please if theres anyone that can help… I really love being an airbnb host 😞 

1 Reply 1
Annie638
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

How is any of that your fault. Terrible. Have they suspended the guests for breaching your terms? Probably not. I am going through the same thing...suspended because the guest made a complaint about me...not sure what but apparently a privacy violation, but she had already violated my personal space and I'd flagged with customer support so no doubt malicious.

The Trust and Safety Team ironically called that because most hosts feel like they cannot trust them!