Meet & Greet Service Required

Jeff2961
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Meet & Greet Service Required

Hi, I am looking for someone who can do meet & greet for my apartments in Bloubergstrand. I am also looking for a cost effective cleaning Service. I currently have a company manage everything but their fees are higher than AirBnB.

2 Replies 2
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jeff2961  😊

Have you managed to get this information elsewhere?

It would be a good idea to ask for recommendations from local Hosts near you.

You can find Hosts near your area through 👉 Local Host Clubs here. 

Let me know if it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Frederick153
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Hi Jeff,

It sounds like you’re looking for efficient solutions to manage your apartments. While a meet-and-greet service can be valuable, a well-crafted welcome book can be a great alternative. It provides guests with all the essential information they need about your property, including check-in details, house rules, and local recommendations, which can enhance their experience without the need for in-person meetings.

Additionally, if you’re looking to streamline your guest experience further, I offer customizable welcome book templates that can help you present your property’s features effectively and make a lasting impression.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like more details on how a welcome book could benefit your hosting setup!