Messaging does not work . Getting error message to try again . I have deleted all my cookies …still doesn’t work . I am using IOS 17.3

Messaging does not work . Getting error message to try again . I have deleted all my cookies …still doesn’t work . I am using IOS 17.3

Error message “…try again later “

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Betty563,  I'm sorry to hear about this issue. While the Community Center isn't a customer support forum, we can help by forwarding your case to the technical team.

Could you share a video displaying the error through a shareable google drive link? Before recording, it might be helpful to follow these steps:

• Log out.
  • Close all browser windows and tabs.
  • Open a new window or tab.
  • Clear your cache, cookies, and browsing history.
  • If you're using an app, delete and reinstall it.
  • Log back in using EMAILFROM_ACCOUNT

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

1. Thanks Paula . I have already sent a picture of the error message to support But I’ll try to attach one here . Sorry can’t Betty 
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Betty563,

To attach a picture here, please click on the reply button of this message, and then click on the camera as shown in the following screenshot:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.50.44 AM.png

Then, a new window will appear where you can upload your image, as shown in the next image:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.57.13 AM.png

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad