No Bookings

Adria3874
Level 1
Fayetteville, AR

No Bookings

We have a beautiful cabin with lots of amenities but no bookings. I just took the cabin myself but I don’t have super host status. My previous property managers did and seemed to get booking immediately when they first took over. Is there something I need to be doing different with my listing to be more competitive in a popular tourist area? 

2 Replies 2

Hi Adria,

Attracting guests to your Airbnb listings involves a combination of effective marketing, competitive pricing, excellent guest experiences, and leveraging the strengths of your properties. Here are some strategic tips and solutions to help boost your room bookings:

1. Photos & Descriptions: Use high-resolution photos and detailed descriptions to highlight your property's features and amenities. Especially the things they can use such as cookwares.

2. Update Listings: Keep info current, including availability and any improvements.

3. Pricing: Use tools like PriceLabs to adjust prices based on demand and local events. Offer discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings.

4. Visibility: Promote your property on social media and optimize your listing with relevant keywords. Consider using Instant Book and aim for Superhost status.

5. Accessibility to local restaurants or tourist spots: You may also add the details for the nearby restaurants or tourist spots in your area indicating how many kilometers is the certain place away from your home to give ideas to the guest.

I hope these tips help!

All the best,

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Thank you @Alicia753! I will take all of this into account.