Private rooms or entire listing - what type of listing do you offer?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Private rooms or entire listing - what type of listing do you offer?

28979971-1264.jpg

Hey Hosts 👋

I’m really intrigued to learn more about the spaces you're hosting. I’d love to know what type of listing you offer, why it works and is special to you. It could be a cosy private room or a spacious entire home, or maybe it’s a mixture of both; each listing (and Host) has its own unique charm. 😍

What kind of accommodation do you provide - private room or entire listing? Share yours below 👇

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

68 Replies 68
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

3 separate bedrooms. We live in the same house. 

It's offered as separate rooms instead of a single unit, because altogether it still wouldn't be a complete single unit as we live in the same house. 

Anyways, it works, and is minimally invasive. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear that it's minimally invasive for you @Zheng49 - as another host mentioned above, a great way to meet people too! Thanks for sharing! 😍

-----

Vito377
Level 1
Makarska, Croatia

Entire house 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great to hear @Vito377 - thanks for popping by and sharing with us! 😊

-----

My listing is for the entire cabin, but its quite small anyway. Part of our allure is the privacy and seclusion of the location. Often we have couples on a getaway. 🏡🌳If you're curious: https://airbnb.com/h/amadell-kumbaya

However, when I travel - especially internationally - I like to stay in a room at a host's house. I've met some amazing people that way and get to learn so much more about the area than I would otherwise. It's one of my favorite things about Airbnb and why I became a fan of this platform 9 years ago!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Such a beautiful cabin @Marina481 😍  Interesting that you stay in shared accommodations when you travel too! Thank you so much for sharing. 

-----

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Private Room here:

TillandJutta0_0-1711212569555.jpeg

Carolyn23
Level 3
Louisville, KY

We offer the lower level of our home. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, and large family room with kitchenette (small area, small fridge}. We don’t have a separate entrance so guests have a door code and enter through our home. So we have contact with our guests, are available while they are here. It’s a little different I guess. It was originally an area for family to visit us from Germany where they could have personal space during extended visits. Now we offer it for a little extra income.

Sally456
Level 2
Hamilton, Canada

Hi Rebecca, I run my Airbnb out my historic century home. I am located in Ontario, Canada. I offer a full sized apartment with 2 bedrooms, bath, full equipped kitchen and guests have access to my garden. I also offer a bedroom/bath with shared kitchen with us as my husband and I live in the home.

i am retired from the hospitality industry and I absolutely love interacting with my guests! We have enjoyed conductors, opera singers, Olympic athletes, musicians, etc., etc, etc.! 
we are located within walking distance of the downtown core, universities, hospitals and tourist areas. 
I am a Superhost, on the platform for 9 years. I love it!