Problem with minimum stay

Laureen34
Level 1
Montpellier, France

Problem with minimum stay

Hi there,

I have a problem on the platform, I put a rule for minimum stay of 2 nights, but the platform, every morning, is reseting my rule and it is replaced with older rules (6 nights minimum), which is really annoying.

I can't find a way to report a bug to Airbnb. Anyone can help?

Thanks

5 Replies 5
Kimberly1100
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I had a weird thing a few months ago. I always just call. Usually, they are great. However, this time no one could figure out to fix it. They supposedly submitted a tech ticket. It went on for almost 3 weeks. I kept calling and calling. I said this is ridiculous to be waiting this long for a technical issue to be addressed that is affecting my bookings. I was getting none! It was showing I had no locks on the bedroom doors and for the life of me I could not get it changed. It wasn't like that before. They said it was a bug and they were aware of it and working on it. 

Finally, I asked for a supervisor. I give minutes he fixed it. It was because when I updated my bedroom photos I did it wrong. All I had to do was change that. Operater error of course. 

Almost a month with no bookings because there is a bedroom "area" and just bedroom. Area is an open space where there wouldn't be a door. Grrr!

So, I would call and be persistent and not wait as long as I did.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Laureen34 , Since you posted a while ago, I wanted to check in if you still needed any support with this issue. Are you still facing this issue for rule-reset? Or is there an "user error" as @Kimberly1100 described with her experience? 

Have you tried reaching out to Airbnb Support team as well? If you're still facing the issue, please feel free to share some screenshots or video recording via google drive and I'll be happy to report it to the relevant team. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika problem still here. Every morning our former rules are reset at 8:15 and every morning we have to delete them. We have a call planned tomorrow morning with airbnb staff. Hope our problem will be taken into account soon

and regarding support we had about 5 different persons for tle last 10 days

This morning someone should have contacted me.
This is the second time it happens (last one one sunday morning, wake me up early for nothing)…. Sorry but need to be patient with the support

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for sharing @Laureen34 , if you could share some screenshots or video recording with me, it would be great. It'll help me pass the issue to the tech team as well if they can share any advice on the issue. 

I also wanted to share a Community Center tip 💡 : If you'd like to tag members in your comments for them to get a notification of your message, simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊 (In this case me 😆, it'll help me to notice your response).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines