Process of Confirming Identity, specifically the Selfie part of it

Answered!
Jannis15
Level 2
BO, Germany

Process of Confirming Identity, specifically the Selfie part of it

So i tried to verify my person by submitting my ID and then there would be the next step of taking the required Selfie.

I did take several pictures, notibly thanks to the loud sound that plays whenever the App takes the picture and got to look at the picture it took.
Now here comes my question. Should i get a pop-up afterwards? Anything of the likes of "Thanks for submitting your picture" or "Is this picture to your liking"?

Because whatever should happen i think it didn't happen for me. The only option i had was pressing the X in the top right corner to re-enter picture taking mode.

A step-by-step walkthrough of how the process SHOULD look like would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jannis15, Seems like you are still facing the issue of verifying your identity on the platform.

I wanted to share this elaborate article on how a user can verify their identity: Verifying your identity. Although it does not have a step-by-step guide for the selfie uploading part, I hope it may help with some insights about the overall process.

Have you also tried reaching out Airbnb Customer Support team to get past this issue?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Jannis15
Level 2
BO, Germany

" The only option i had was pressing the X in the top right " - it's in the top left corner, remembered it wrong, still the same issue

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jannis15, Seems like you are still facing the issue of verifying your identity on the platform.

I wanted to share this elaborate article on how a user can verify their identity: Verifying your identity. Although it does not have a step-by-step guide for the selfie uploading part, I hope it may help with some insights about the overall process.

Have you also tried reaching out Airbnb Customer Support team to get past this issue?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines