Reviews not showing up on my profile as a guest

Answered!
Michael8274
Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI

Reviews not showing up on my profile as a guest

Hello,

I've been on several trips this year with my wife, who booked the stays, but I was listed as a guest on the trip. The last review I see on my profile is from several months ago, but we've been on several trips since then where the hosts have reviewed us, and we've reviewed them, but they're not showing up on my profile. The reviews show up on my wife's profile, but not mine, and I'm listed as a fellow guest on all the trips. I haven't gone in and changed any settings that I know of. Any insights would be appreciated.

1 Best Answer

Hi @Michael8274 if the reviews of your recent Hosts don't show up on your Airbnb profile, here're possible explanations. 

- If your wife is the one booking the stays, it means your wife is the lead guest and the reviews will be published to her account. Even though you're listed or added as a guest, Airbnb will publish the review on the lead guest's profile. 

- But if you are the one booking the stays, and the review aren't showing, you might want to check if you have a duplicate account. Make sure your account is correctly linked as a guest to those trips. I would also recommend reaching out to Airbnb's customer support for assistance. They can provide specific insights into why the reviews aren't showing up on your profile and can help resolve any technical issues. 😊

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Michael8274 if the reviews of your recent Hosts don't show up on your Airbnb profile, here're possible explanations. 

- If your wife is the one booking the stays, it means your wife is the lead guest and the reviews will be published to her account. Even though you're listed or added as a guest, Airbnb will publish the review on the lead guest's profile. 

- But if you are the one booking the stays, and the review aren't showing, you might want to check if you have a duplicate account. Make sure your account is correctly linked as a guest to those trips. I would also recommend reaching out to Airbnb's customer support for assistance. They can provide specific insights into why the reviews aren't showing up on your profile and can help resolve any technical issues. 😊