Schalge Encode Early Entry Not Updating

Schalge Encode Early Entry Not Updating

Hello,

I've had this issue a few time now and Im wondering if theres something that be done or if anyone else has had this issue. I have had a few bookings that wanted early entry and I have been able to accomodate. I enter in a ealy check in time for these specific bookings and save it. I close the app and even go back into the app to make sure it has gone through. But each time, for all of these bookings, it reverts back to the original check in time, I see a message from the guest, I go back to the app and i see its set for original check in time of 4pm when I KNOW that I entered in a early check in time. I have guests right now where I had to change it again, and its good, they get in. They go out for moment for food and then the code is not working, i go back into the ap, it clearly allowed them to use the code earlier but it has reverted to the 4pm check in time. Has any one had this issue or know a fix?

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Deanne62 , How are you navigating through this issue? Did you happen to connect with Schlage's Customer Support teams as well if they had any tips to troubleshoot this situation?

We'd appreciate the information, if you've managed to solve this issue with the check-in time! Please keep us posted🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines