Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Thank You @Quincy 🙂

Fernanda800
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

If wanna come to Tulum Mexico you’re very welcome!!!

It’s an honor being a Superhost. It’s been just a few months since we started and already reach this category, we’ve doing things great and want to keep it that way!

Thanks to our guests and thanks to Airbnb.

Don’t need therapy, just need to visit Tulum! 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I think everyone from our team would love to visit you one day @Fernanda800❤️ Congratulations on achieving the Superhost status! 🎉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy @You’re very welcome!!!

Ms--Vera0
Level 2
Jackson, MS

Thanks it is an honor to receive the Super Host Badge...This means a lot...

Vera

Vera

HI Vera and Hello from Aberdeen. I have already posted my thanks for the Super Host award again. I have a question which someone may be able to answer. What does Level 1 and Level 2 mean after someones name please?  Thank you.  Lyn 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Wes-and-Lyn0, congratulations on your Superhost status! 💫

Those levels are just for the Community and they reflect how active members are 😊

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Lizzie estou muito feliz por ter recebido mais Uma vez o prêmio de superhost

gratidão airbnb e toda comunidade juntos temos cada vez mais êxito 

feliz pelos nossos hospedes

foi por intermédio deles. por valorizar a estadia que preparamos com tanto amor 

para recebe lo !

Grande abraço a todos

amo fazer parte airbnb!

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Parabéns pela conquista, @Loni56🎉 

Com certeza foi muito merecida.

Caso tenha interesse, te convido a conhecer também a Comunidade para falantes de português.

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Obrigada!! Liv.

We we thrilled to receive an email congratulating us on our new Superhost status just today! We are thankful to Airbnb for this honor! However, our listing is not revealing Superhost status or displaying any of the emblems. Does it take a while for this status to appear?

I have the same question< hopefully we can see it soon! so exciting 

It’s there now! Depending on how you access your listing. BUT now………all the sudden, our 5.0 ranking dropped out of nowhere to 4.94 and without any new review since our guests just left today!

Joseph1385
Level 2
Holly Hill, FL

Thanks for the Superhost honor once again to the History House of Holly Hill, Fl. !  Next goal is Hosting an Experience-Touring Local History-Florida-Style.  About to go live with this platform today!  Thanks a million Airbnb!

Gorgeous Property and features @Joseph1385 

Have you inherited some of the original furnishings?
I enjoy my history to across the yonder in Auckland, New Zealand.

We all wish our tourists would return, because without them it's unrealistic to join all you Super Hosts!!

Congratulations to you all in these challenging times where-ever you are in the world and look forward to you sharing your stories here in CC