Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Thank you so much Jenny ! And yes  Casa Amba has been a labour of love, and we are super happy & proud to have such warmth, appreciation & love from our guests !

Shaum

We're very excited to be a superhost. We're feeling proud about being a part of something that is beneficial to us and the guests we also host. 

Thanks Airbnb for the superhost status and this has been an amazing experience to us. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

We share your excitement, @Cajetan-And--Mercy0!  Congratulations!

It's clear from your reviews that your guests are also finding this an amazing experience!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Jenny for the recognition!

Анна43
Level 2
Kemerovo, Russia

Здравствуйте! Пишу отзыв и искренне сожалею, что теперь нет возможности дальнейшего сотрудничества! Нам Вас не хватает! То, как удобно с Вами работать не передать словами! Надеюсь, что в ближайшем будущем Вы сможете порадовать граждан РФ своей замечательной работой!

The post above translates a

Hello! I am writing a review and sincerely regret that now there is no possibility of further cooperation! We miss you! How comfortable it is to work with you is beyond words! I hope that in the near future you will be able to please the citizens of the Russian Federation with your wonderful work!

@Анна43 I am sure the vast majority of people want Russian hosts to be able to use the platform again. Presumably all it will take is for

1) Putin to recognise the errors of his ways or, more likely, for him to die of the cancer he is rumoured to have or he is deposed in some way.

2) The new leadership to recognise that Ukraine is a free and democratic country whose borders should be respected.

Благодарю Вас за ответ! Но не согласна с тем, что стоит вмешивать политику. Я не одобряю того, что происходит, но уверена также, нет абсолютного зла, как и добра. Думаю, что каждый видит то, что хочет видеть, то, что ему удобно видеть, и то, что он может воспринять. Посмотрите, пожалуйста, канал на YouTube Patrick Lankaster, полагаю Вы поймёте, что не все так однозначно! Всего Вам доброго, успехов в Вашем бизнесе и чудесных гостей!

​ 

Younes64
Level 2
Madrid, Spain

Great work, so proud to be with you.

Mender
Laura
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Younes64 , thank you for sharing with us your happiness on achieving the Superhost status 😊

I just wanted to let you know that we have a dedicated Spanish speaking community Center that you can check out here:Centro de la Comunidad 😉 

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad // Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Thanks Airbnb, we always strive for the high honors of Superhost! We know that this is something that brings our guests reassurance that they will be well taken care of in a nice vacation home! We appreciate it! 🏠

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Stephanie2305 Your guests will agree that your Superhost status is more than deserved - well done!!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you Sybe! 

Michael6771
Level 1
Pāhoa, HI

Michael6771 - I just got the notification that I made it to Super Host! I can't wait to get the cape. Isn't that part of being super? You get a cape? Been a whole lot of fun hosting folks at my place on Big Island. Seeing people fall in love with the land is a healing experience for them and meSweetSpotLogo.jpg

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Michael6771 Congratulations!! I imagine your guests fall in love with the land very quickly, I definitely know I would! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen