Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Shelly320
Level 1
Campbell River, Canada

Thank you to everyone who stayed and enjoyed my place in Campbell River, BC, Canada!  Campbell River is an ocean side town with beautiful ocean and mountains views! Hosting many parks and the sea view walk way that runs the length of the our town! There is mountains, massive waterfalls and many lakes to explore! Whale and bear watching, sports fishing, kayaking, hiking trails many other things to enjoy! Durning your stay you might even see a deer in the neighbourhood! It a wonderful places for exploring on Vancouver Island! I would love to host you! 

I am proud to make super host! 

Thanks to all the guests stayed and help to make this happen!!! 

Ilyas37
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

I am a Superhost for the last 3 consecutive years. My place is at Bangalore, India the IT Capital with lush green atmosphere and pleasant weather. Bangalore welcomes yo all. Thanks, Home away from Home.

Susan4439
Level 2
Savannah, GA

My 2nd full year as a host and Superhost for 2 years as well.  I have a place in New Smyrna Beach Florida.

Tatiana-And-Manuel0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much. We really try hard to make our guest’s stay as comfortable and stress free as possible. This incentive makes us want to work harder. Happy hosting everyone!

Abhijeet13
Level 2
Prayagraj, India

Hey guys

It feels amazing to be a Superhost once again post covid times and I would like to welcome you all to my place in India which is called as Allahabad.

My city is famous for Sangam which is confluence of river Ganga and Yamuna and also it has lot of historic places and museums.

Also one of the most sought after festival called as Kumbh Mela is held here and next year is the big one ,so I would like to welcome you all to my city come and explore and stay with us .

Stay blessed everyone 

Namaste 🙏

Hi all : )

I do Airbnb in United stared and Turkey. Currently I am in Turkey. I hope the experiences come back and I create dine here. Although there are amazing food, and culture here with blue flag seas and great geography, I think it is not advertised well enough at all. Does any of you know when the experiences will be up and running again? Good luck to you and have a happy new year with all good wishes come true. Oh, and yes! Ask me if you like to know more about visiting Aegean seas of Turkey ; )

Hello Everyone!

I just earned my second SUPERHOST....  I am so grateful for my property manager and the outstanding guests helping me with my status.  Traverse City is a wonderful year-round vacation destination with endless crystal clear fresh water to enjoy beaches and water sports.  We also were listed on CNN list of 24 best places to visit in the world in 2024!  Consistently listed on Conde Nast and other travel media outlets for a top travel destination.  I am very proud of the region, quality of life and unmatched amenities to suit anyone's needs.  My condo is conveniently located in the greater Traverse City area, 6 miles from TVC airport, within a quarter mile of Lake Michigan beaches, 2 miles from Flintfields Equestrian Park and overlooks the 12th fairway of one of the region's finest golf courses.  Come see for yourself the majestic beauty of Northern Michigan and the Grand Traverse region. 

https://www.cnn.com/travel/best-destinations-to-visit-2024/index.html

Look me up, hope to see you some day.

Martin

Cindy1508
Level 1
East Northport, NY

Thank you Lizzie! I am so excited to become SUPERHOST.  All my hard work got recognized.

I live in a beautiful area at long island, New York,  I worked very hard to keep my room clean. so nice to join the community here to learn from everyone.

Dear Lizzie,

I’m so grateful for everything I receive being an host.

thank you for being Superhost again.

warmest regards from lake Garda

Monica

Marisela49
Level 2
San Salvador, El Salvador

Excited to announce that I've once again achieved Superhost status on Airbnb! 🌟 In the past year, we had 37 stays with a 0.0% cancellation rate, a 100% response rate, and an overall rating of 5.0. All thanks to you, amazing guests! 🎉 It's time to celebrate! Thanks for making this achievement possible!

Poema2
Level 2
Windward Islands, French Polynesia

Ia Ora Na everyone, we have just been promoted to SuperHost!! We are so excited!! 
 i am from the Island of Moorea in French Polynesia😁😁🌺 and i have been managing our family home for a few months and we are so sooo excited to become a superhost!! 
I come from a very large family and most of us live on Moorea and we love welcoming people to our beach house so they can discover our beautiful island. 
We always do our best to make them feel confortable and welcomed. 
Wishing you all a wonderful and a happy new year for 2024,  filled with success, shared joy and peace. 
cherrs!! 

Poema2
Level 2
Windward Islands, French Polynesia

I meant CHEERS!!

Victoria1979
Level 1
Morwell, Australia

IMG_9132.jpeg

Hi Everyone 

I made Super Host within 3 months of having my Enchanted Garden Retreat here in Gippsland Australia 🇦🇺 
I Love being a host 💜🙏🏼💜 it gives me so much joy and happiness 💜 congratulations everyone 💜

Janc6
Level 1
Philippines

Yay! Thank you, Lizzie and team Airbnb, for noticing our hard work keeping the community safe and compliant. Great job all! Janc

Kadir56
Level 1
New Haven, CT

Dear Airbnb community,

My name is Kadir Catalbasoglu 

I'm thrilled to share the exciting news that I've become a super host! The journey has been filled with hard work, dedication, and a lot of joy and lots of free pizza to my guests

I'm truly delighted and humbled by this achievement. Thank you all for your support and encouragement. Here's to many more happy hosting moments!

Best,
Kadir Catalbasoglu