Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Ewe-Hooi0
Level 1
Sungai Petani, Malaysia

Appreciate AirBnB recognition & the guests complimentary.... The Superhost Reward !

Terresa2
Level 1
Orangeville, Canada

Hi im from Canada but have an air Bnb in Kingston Jamaica.  I think this is my 4th or 5th time being SUPERHOST . And I want to thank my guest for taking time out of their busy schedule to share their experiences with us at 20 south luxury getaway. We also want to thank air Bnb for recognizing us. The key to remaining the position of a SUPERHOST is communication replying to your guest right away, making sure you have a clean, and safe place. You will remain 5 stars every time . 

Thank you for the recognition! I enjoy being a host very much, I have made many new friends and have repeat customers. It's been a wonderful experience! 

Nury6
Level 1
Cartagena, Colombia

Thanks a lot. I have been in airbnb for 4 years and  reaching this goal makes me very happy.

huges from cartagena de Indias colombia  🇨🇴 

best regards for all Community 

Mary5485
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

Hola Buenos días desde mayo entré a la plataforma como anfitriona y estoy feliz porque e vuelto a ser una súper anfitriona, mi metas son platicar con los clientes , que es lo

que le gusta de la casa y que les gustaría tener más para sentirse como en su casa 

I thank all my guests for their trust after only a few months on Airb&b !

This little house was the one where my grand mother gave birth to my dad.  ❤️

This little village in the heart of the valley is so cute. Very simple but so attractive for his nature 🌲: the mountains all around, ski in winter, cycling in summer ! Also, the food in the area : cheese and the influences of the nearby Italy ! 

I just have the house renewed, still a bit to do but very cute. We have decorated it only with objects coming from flea markets and I am very proud of that. Combining confort and green attitude 👼

I wish to meet other owners to share experiences and why not visiting them ! 

Happy to share this community ! 

Frédérique 

Good morning sir,

I am Muralidharan from mayoor vihar home stay Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

It is so interesting to know about your experience as a host. I also had some good guest during the year 2023.

Our home stay is just 2 km away from the hazel puzzle of the town.

A small hose surrounded by ornamental plants.

The atmospheric air is so cool.

I am proud to be an Airbnb member.

Parabéns  pelo desempenho!!

Att.Loni

Thank you so much Lizzie

all about working hard and consern.

Very happy a guest gave results.

cheers

Andreas843
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Pleased to have been a Superhost once more. Athens Greece is my place and my airbnb hosting. 

I hope that this year will be just as exciting and busy as last year. Have had fantastic guests from whom I got super reviews and I continue doing my best to please all my guests. Greece is warm and colourful with so much to see and explore. 

Thanks for inviting me to the community. 

Andreas 

Leticia314
Level 2
Valladolid, Mexico

Muchas gracias Lizzie es un placer trabajar de la mano con todos los que formamos airbnb

Leticia
Antoinette70
Level 2
Paris, France

Thank you for this Super Host Reward, I love hosting people and I am happy when they say they are pleased too.

Mary1220
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, 
Many thanks. So thrilled to get Superhost status again! My airbnb is a private room overlooking Regent's Canal in my two floor Maisonette in Haggerston, East London! 
airbnb.com/h/canalside-room-own-entrance 

Anyone finding January 2024 eerily quiet!? Or is it just me!?
Mary

Thank you 😊… I am so excited and so pleased that the labour of love is recognised. I love English South Coast and I always wanted to live by the sea. As I also share my time in our house in Slovakia, it is a great opportunity to share the house when I am not there and give opportunity for other people to explore the beauty of Eastbourne south coast. 
The AirBnB platform is so easy to manage. I love the professional approach of the system and the visibility across the world. I am a huge fan of AirBnB also on personal level and pretty much all my trips, holidays or business, this platform is always my first choice ❤️ Well done team AirBnB for enhancing my life ! 

Greetings from North Idaho! 

I'm so excited to now be considered a Superhost! We had our first season last Summer and it was super fun hosting out of towners at our little preservation apple orchard glamping stay! I love being a part of a community that caters to those out living life to the fullest while adventuring the world. Here's to a busy and prosperous 2024!

Nikki

Apple Orchardist/Baker/Farmer/Mommy/Wife 

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions in one place]