Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955

Thank you! It has been my goal to reach superhost status. It has been a frustrating journey to reach the 4.8 mark. It seemed like 1 5 star rating pushed me up .01 but any thing less than 5 star pushed it down .03. Now that I am here I hope to stay a while. Arnold

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Thank You @Lizzie

Thank You @Airbnb for all the wonderful guests you bring us! heartfelt, happy!! 🙂

Congratulations to all the hosts! Great Achievement!! 

Thank you ! great to be here, I hope i can continue this path!

Stephanie2992
Level 2
Mauges-sur-Loire, France

Merci beaucoup Lizzi🤩

Elisa3470
Level 2
Linares, Chile

Muchas gracias Lizzie, te saludo desde Parque Guaiquivilo, Chile. Estamos felices de contar con esta distincion. A seguir trabajando y entregando un servicio de calidad. Felicidades a todos los Superhosts.

Coralie190
Level 2
Furiani, France

Hi everyone ! So happy to become a Superhost ! 🤗 

Maggie461
Level 1
La Quinta, Spain

Many thanks Lizzie!

Such good news to receive, it makes it all worth while. Congratulations to the other super hosts!

Thank you to the Airbnb staff on the other end of the phone who help us out so much and for being so supportive and to our wonderful guests who appreciate what we do for them and in return take time to write these lovely reviews! 🌸🌸🌸

I’d better go and celebrate now!🥂👏🥰🍷🙋‍♀️

Annalisa303
Level 2
Matassino, Italy

Grazie mille!!!

Sono felicissima di aver raggiunto il mio primo obbiettivo.

Coccolo i miei ospiti, perché credo in quello che faccio!

Ho lavorato a contatto con il publico per anni ed è sempre bellissimo vedere e sentire che i tuoi clienti sono soddisfatti e felici!

Walid100
Level 2
Marrakesh, Morocco

Glad to be part of the group 

Congratulation everyone 

Dyan-Et-Pierre0
Level 1
La Tuque, Canada

Hi Lizzie and Hello SuperHost. Congratulations to all of you. We are happy to learn that we are SuperHost again for another time, it’s a great honor 😀. It would be our pleasure to welcome you from wherever you are on this earth. We are in La Tuque, Quebec, Canada. Looking forward 🤩.

Didi and Pier 😊

Condo DidiPier

César-Yamandú0
Level 2
Villa Elisa, Paraguay, Paraguay

It is César from Ypacaraí, Paraguay. Greetings from one of the hottest countries!

I started on Airbnb in 2015 as a guest in Amsterdam. Afterward, I have been to many countries and am now a host in Paraguay, near the Ypacaraí Lake and 300 km from the famous Iguassu Falls.

Thank you, Lizzie! I'm proud to be of Airbnb. Congratulations to everyone!!

Thank you Lizzie! I'm proud to be part of Airbnb! Congratulations!

Mauricio756
Level 2
Cochabamba, Bolivia

Sin duda no ha sido fácil, me alegra saber que todo el esfuerzo que cada anfitrión realiza es recompensado, esto nos ayuda a seguir adelante y mejorar en cada aspecto, muchas gracias!!

Hello everyone. My name is Frank. I just started my Tropcial Tiny Home Airbnb in January. I built my guest house myself and pulled all the permits myself as well. I even did some of the drawings for it. The city asked me if a 3 grader drew it 😂. My experience so far has been amazing and the guest are great. I did $150 with $100 cleaning fee but I’ve recent had to discount it down to $120 per night. Bookings are not filled up for this current month yet.