Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Mohammed300
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Thanks to the Airbnb Superhost community. I am excited to join here.

Margherita297
Level 1
Montespertoli, Italy

Thank you Lizzie, it's great to be part of this community!

Congratulations to all Superhosts!

Margherita297
Level 1
Montespertoli, Italy

Thank you Lizzie, it's great to be part of this community!

Congratulations to all Superhosts!

Stephanie3108
Level 2
Gaggenau, Germany

Yippie 😁👍🏻

Wieder geschafft 😍

Arianna605
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I'm a SuperHost after 3 months. Super excited about this step in our STR business!!!!

Juliana755
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to share my space and hospitality with travelers from all over the world. It brings me joy to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience for my guests and to help them make the most of their travels. Being a super host is a testament to my dedication and commitment to providing exceptional service and creating memorable experiences for my guests.😁

Buena tarde,
Mi nombre es Rafael Aguilera, soy de la Republica Dominicana, para mí ha sido una experiencia poder pertenecer a la familia Airbnb una plataforma súper confiable, mi compromiso como Anfitrión es bridar un buen servicio a todos nuestro huésped, siempre tratando de que el huésped se sienta como en su casa. Desde la Republica Dominicana estamos a las órdenes de ustedes.

Amrita8
Level 3
Chennai, India

Thanks Lizzie  I am thrilled to be part of the Airbnb family.Ihas been dull time in Chennai soon it will pick up. 

Congratulations to all superhosts

Just wanted to thank & keep in touch.

Warm Regards 

Paola2110
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Thanks Lizzie so glad of this! And only after 6 months! 😍

Jerry612
Level 2
Whitehouse, TX

We are excited to be here!  We started with AirBnB in September '23.  We now have two properties, and are looking for more.  Looking toward a bright future with AirBnB!

Abdul610
Level 2
Miami, FL

Congrats everyone! I'm proud to be part of this community!

Riccardo746
Level 1
Rome, Italy

Thank you

Hayley205
Level 2
Garndolbenmaen, United Kingdom

Thank you again for our Superhost status..!   We love what we do and appreciate the support from you guys.. 

🩷

Thank you so much ☺️ 

freddy

Fran16673
Level 2
Granada, Spain

Muchas gracias a Airbnb, seguimos siendo superhost!!!!

Apartamento en el centro de la ciudad, Majestuosa Alhambra. Un saludo desde la hermosa ciudad de la Alhambra,  Granada, en España.