Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Jose-Armando4
Level 1
Mérida, Mexico

Gracias Lizzie. 

Katlen0
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Thank you Lizzie and congratulations everyone!!  I’m so proud of us and to be part of this community!!! 

John6388
Level 2
Reno, NV

Aloha Lizzie,

We're excited to qualify again for Superhost status and hope we will continue to qualify as do everything we can to assure our guests we're supporting them in any way we can. Come visit someday!Molokai at sunset from our back lanaiMolokai at sunset from our back lanailate night view of Lanai from our lanai!late night view of Lanai from our lanai!

Katlen0
Level 1
Seattle, WA

My airbnb is Ocean Front Studio Santos in Santos city Brazil 🇧🇷 I have been a host for 3 years and it is the best feeling to be a Super Host !!! I love my studio in front of the beach 🏝👙 ☀️ and love staying in airbnb’s around the world. I’m a flight attendant and travel a lot. Love staying in airbnb’s and supporting our small business and community 🤩

congratulations everyone! We are ️ 

IMG_4824.png

Neil698
Level 2
Nashville, TN

I’m having way too much fun with this Airbnb thing! Great to be a superhost in Nashville TN. Thank you!

Idekich0
Level 1
Havana, Cuba

Hello everyone from Havana! Congratulations to all Superhosts and to Airbnb for creating this                                                             exciting community! Thank you Lizzie!

Wish you all an excellent spring season from MyProudHavana!       PRIMAVERALOGO.jpg

Ada3718
Level 2
Tirana, Albania

UPPSSS I did it again 😊

Is hard work and passion 

Alina1306
Level 1
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hola a todos!!! Acabo de recibir la gran noticia. 

Estoy encantada con la aplicación y lo bien que funciona.

Un placer pertenecer a esta comunidad.

Saludos desde Montevideo, Uruguay ,🇺🇾

Ayham5
Level 2
Madaba, Jordan

Here we are! Superhost 🙏

Thanks to all of our guests now we are Superhosts and we are really proud if it!

My name Ayham from Jordan and i have 2 apartment in Madaba (city of mosaic)

My focus is always on making guests feel at home and I am ready to help with anything, at any time

Thank you lizzie And Airbnb 😆

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you so much, so grateful to be part of this community.

Congratulations to all Superhosts🎉

Jolanta58
Level 1
North Palm Beach, FL

Thank you Lizzie,

very excited to be superhost, worked very hard to be where I’m now.

Thanks,

Best regards 

Jolanta

Dianne369
Level 1
Miami, FL

Thrilled to join this community! So excited!!

Thank you Lizzi! I am so happy to be a Super Host. I put my heart in each booking, each guest is important and unique!

when I started in Oct 2023 I did this with the intention of trying if it would work. City Bell in Argentina is not the most touristic place to visit, but I disocovered and I could meet some people specific needs and likes ☺️ and of course the little swimming pool was the star for the summer, everyone wants a fresh place to spend time at! 
congrats to all Super Hosts!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited of being a member of your community! Congratulations to all of you!