Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Carmen809
Level 2
Lake Mary, FL

Thank you Lizzie, it's great to be part of the community. 

We trying to do our best .

Congratulations to all Superhosts! 
zen Beach Retreat @ New Smyrna Beach , Florida . USA .

Thank you Airbnb! 

April440
Level 2
Vaughnsville, OH

Hello!!! This airbnb journey has been quite amazing! I love meeting new people and I really enjoyed my guest from Germany! 
I find what my guest love the most, is I make homemade goodies for their first night here. 
I also left a welcome letter for my German guest in his language, he really enjoyed that. 
looking forward to many more years and more guests. 

thanks!

April

Adriana-And-Glenn0
Level 2
Brisbane, Australia

Fantastic news. Thanks 😊

Bárbara175
Level 1
La Serena, Chile

Hey!, thanks for all, Gracias por todo.
I love being a super host and congratulations to all 😄
Jenny1970
Level 1
Gunnedah, Australia

Thankyou for the welcome. Very excited to be a Super host. Hard work pays off.

Rocio490
Level 1
Lima, Peru

Gracias Lizzie, es un honor ser parte de esta hermosa comunidad 🙂

Robert7504
Level 2
Toms River, NJ

Thank you Lizzie! Very happy to be a part of this group! 

Julie5551
Level 2
Faro District, Portugal

Hi Lizzie and fellow superhosts

congratulations to everyone 🙌

I am in Lagos Algarve and love making guests feel welcome whilst visiting this beautiful part of the world I now call home for the last 2.5 years 

previously from South Africa 🇿🇦 

x

Natasha705
Level 1
Courtenay, Canada

Thank you so much 😊 

For me hosting is like having family stay. I want to make sure everything is clean and beautiful, so our guests can enjoy there time on Vancouver Island and feel like it’s their home, away from home🥰

Anne14525
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

THANK YOU!

A wonderful surprise for the day!
Very nice to be recognised by an organisation judges strictly on Service provided and feedback from the guests!

Very very grateful! 

We Serve at the Pleasure of the Guests that choose to stay with us at Centro Stays

Cathy1017
Level 2
The Basin, Australia

Thanks for the invite to the group Lizzie,  There is something really satisfying to provide a place  to stay that makes people know you value them and not just their money. I just have a little studio connected to our house in the foothills of Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne Australia but it's a short stay that apparently has helped many folk reset in their stressful lives.  Makes me feel good . 

Enrico581
Level 2
Naples, Italy

Grazie per l'accoglienza, mi fa molto piacere fare parte della community center. Un saluto caloroso a tutti i super host. Sono felice e orgoglioso di essere diventato un super host, per questo devo ringraziare tutti i miei ospiti che hanno scritto belle parole sulla mia persona, faccio il possibile  farli sentire come se fosse casa loro. Ciao Lizzie

Thanks Lizzie. Nice to meet you. How can I connect with others Superhosts?

Best regards

Vadenir

Bryn96
Level 1
Welshpool, United Kingdom

Thanks for the recognition and of course the guests who help to spread the word about our romantic retreat #Uppergelli here in beautiful rural mid-Wales 😊 

KR

Bryn & Annelise