Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,942 Replies 5,942
Stella407
Level 2
Houston, TX

Thank you very much! I’m thrilled! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Stella407 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. It's super excited to greet all these new Superhosts! 

Would you like to share a lovely introduction of yourself and something about your listing with us here?  👉 Introduce yourself here ‌👈

-----

Thank you Rebecca for this kind welcome. 
my name is Stella and I have been hosting for 4 years! And it’s been fun! 
My listing is a 3 bedroom home located in Houston. 
I am very excited 😆 to be here! 

Sue2402
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

I’m a new Super host!! How thrilling!! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sue2402 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. It's super excited to greet all these new Superhosts! 🎉

Would you like to share a lovely introduction of yourself and something about your listing with us here?  👉 Introduce yourself here ‌👈

-----

Paula2759
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations to all of us. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Paula2759 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. It's super excited to greet all these new Superhosts! 🎉💃

-----

とても嬉しく思います

(^^)

Nicholle4
Level 2
Blair, OK

Thank you so much for the welcome!  So excited to actually get to host some amazing people at our house.  A year ago I never dreamed of doing this so never say never.  This a great experience and I plan to keep striving to make our cute little house a great place for people to stay.  We are in a very rural area so peace and quiet is easy to offer.  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nicholle4, It's wonderful to have you in our community, and congratulations on achieving the Superhost status! 🎉

Would you be willing to share some of your top strategies for reaching this milestone? Our newer Hosts can learn a lot from your experience 😎

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you everyone for the support 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Monica2655 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. 🎉💃 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Heidi22
Level 2
Daytona Beach, FL

4 in a row! Super excited to get rewards for the hard work it takes to maintain super host for a year! 

Please reconsider changing messages back to the way they were.  It's SO HARD to keep track of guests who repeat bookings (freely return because they love our space) with the new system.  

Super grateful for a platform that has returned the focus to support hosts in a tough society with ever changing expectations. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Heidi22 👋

Congratulations on maintaining Superhost status for four years, that's an incredible achievement! 🎉  Have you got any hints and tips for anyone looking to achieve Superhost status next time? It's evident that your hard work and dedication to providing exceptional hosting experiences have paid off. 💃

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the new messaging system. Your input is valuable to us, and we'll make sure to pass it along to the relevant team.😍

-----

Samuel827
Level 2
Caracas, Venezuela

Thanks