Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Véronique701
Level 2
Champniers, France

Félicitations à vous tous et à moi même pour cette encore merveilleuse nouvelle. Cest un honneur de faire partie de cette communauté. Je suis propriétaire d'un petit gîte charmant à la campagne.  Les voyageurs sont toujours ravis de leur passage et j'y mets un point d'honneur.

Cest une belle experience.

Merci.

Bonne continuation à vous tous.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Véronique701 ,  Many congratulations on your Superhost status 😍 We're so happy to hear from you! The countryside cottage sounds like a beautiful retreat for guests. Do you have any memorable guest experiences that you'd like to share with us?

If you're also looking to connect with Hosts from France , you can also visit our French Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. Looking forward to see your interactions with other Hosts 😉 

Bhumika_2-1720196315767.png

-----

Wangui0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Thank you so much Lizzie. I am so proud of myself 😎 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Wangui0 , a very warm welcome to the Community Center and congratulations on becoming a Superhost 😍 We're proud of you as well 😉 You must have put in so much efforts and hard work to ensure a comfortable stay for guests. Do you have any hosting tips that you'd like to share with other Hosts?

I would like to invite you to a topic where we would love to hear from you more about Nairobi. Please come and share your stories, recommendations, and any hidden gems you've discovered in Nairobi with other Community Members here : City of the month June 2024: Nairobi 🇰🇪

-----

Valerio321
Level 2
Paris, France

Dear Community,

I am thrilled to announce that I have been honored with the Superhost status! This achievement would not have been possible without the incredible support and trust from all of you and of course my wonderful guests.

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of my guests  for choosing my place for their stays and for the kind reviews but also for the feedback you’ve provided. Your support motivates me to continuously strive for excellence and create memorable experiences for all our guests.

Thank you for making this journey so rewarding and your 2nd home in Milan is waiting for you ! 

Warm regards,

Valerio Gargiulo 

Casa Stradivari Milano

https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/1119559671214409371?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAaaoJmKmAO9c8l8Xrc5WjEBtOcv...

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Valerio321 , We're so thrilled to have you with us and congratulations on becoming a Superhost 😍 From your comment, it looks like you value your guests a lot and strive for excellence to create a memorable stay for your guests.

Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here 

Do you have any tips or ideas that other Hosts could implement to get the Superhost status?

-----

Thank you for your nice message! Here my tips after 3 months : 

1. I respond to inquiries and booking requests quicky (less than1h)

2. Cleanliness: I hired a professional cleaning service.
3. Amenities:like toiletries, coffee, and tea and soft drinks and premium mineral water
4. Accurate Listing in my description and photos

5. Consistent High Ratings (5)
6. I am always asking guests for feedback and use it to make improvements.
7) No cancellation
😎 Communication very clear before, during and after 

9) I make myself  available to answer any questions or resolve issues during the guest’s stay.

10) I regurarly update my listing 

11) Pricing Strategy and Competitive Pricing. I use Airbnb’s smart pricing tool or research similar listings to set competitive rates

12) I also asked for a Professional Photography: still waiting for the final photos uploaded
13) GuestComfort. I ensure that  all amenities are in good working order and the property is comfortable.

If you want to know more please visit my house! Casa Stradivari Milano on Instagram as well! And please follow me! I just opened the page!! 🤗🙏

Best, 

Valerio 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

These are great tips @Valerio321 ! Thanks for sharing them with us! Would you like to share it with other Hosts by starting a new conversation with them and sharing your insights and ideas? 😍 The new Hosts visiting us are always looking tips for experienced members such as yourself 🌻 It could benefit them for sure!

-----

Giulio327
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Hi everyone!

I'm Giulio and I'm thrilled to have just joined the Superhost community! I'm a host in Rome and I love sharing the beauty of my area with my guests.

My home is in Trastevere, one of the best neighborhoods in Rome. Trastevere is a popular area for nightlife in Rome. Despite being in the center of Trastevere, my house is also quiet.

My favorite hosting tip is recommending my favorite local restaurants. I can't wait to meet other Superhosts and learn from you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Giulio327 , we're so thrilled to read about you and welcoming you to the Community 😍  

That's a great tip for sure! Recommending local food and restaurants definitely adds a personal touch. One of the Host Lucy has asked a similar question if Hosts should recommend city activities to guests? Do you do that? Would you like to share your advice and tips with Host Lucy here? 👉 City activities and suggestions for guests 👈

Would you like to share your favorite photo of your Airbnb with us here? 😍

-----

Greta195
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Very proud, thank to who celebrates with inclusion approach also very new hosts like me, it’s nice to feel appreciated! Grazie 🙏🏼 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Greta195 , Many congratulations on the Superhost status 😉 

Do have any unique strategies you follow to ensure a comfortable stay for guests? 

If you're looking to connect with Hosts from Italy , you can also visit our Italian Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. 

Bhumika_2-1720125934070.png

-----

Bade51
Level 1
Çeşme, Turkey

Merhaba Ildır  İzmir  bulunan antik kentteyiz.  tüm dünyadan farklı il ve ülkeleri ziyaret ederek tanışmaktan büyük keyif alıyoruz… 

Biz buradan daha mutlu olmayı başaracağız ve iyi enerjileri en büyük çabamızla gerçekleştireceğiz. 
tüm ve gelecek olan bizi tercih eden herkes özellikle yorum yapan yıldız veren herkes çok çok teşekkür ederiz … 

daha güzel zamanlar rüyalarında…

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bade51 , Congratulations on your Superhost status and so nice to hear about how much you enjoy meeting and visiting different people from all over the world! From your response, it's clear how much you value your guests! 

I must say your listings are really beautiful and full of vibrant colors and positive vibes 😍 Do you take any special care in decorating your listing? 😍 

Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ?

-----

Rikke39
Level 2
Odense, Denmark

Hej allesammen

Jeg er Rikke er blevet Superhost❤️🍾🥂💫og bor i Danmark. Vi lejer vores sommmerhus ud på øen Langeland. 
Tak for invitationen❣️❤️

airbnb.com/h/hyggeligt-sommerhus-langeland