Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rikke39 , Welcome to the Community Center 😍 We're so happy to have you with us and congratulations on your Superhost status 🌻

I've had a look at your listing and it's so beautiful and neat! Looks like it is surrounded by serene views. Which is your most favorite part of the listing? Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ?

-----

kære Bhumika

Mange tak for din søde hilsen.
Det er spændende , når andre superhost værter kan se med kritiske øjne på profilen og vi kan hjælpe hinanden med at gøre vores profiler endnu bedre.

Vi har et meget fredfyldt sted. Det er primært tyskere der besøger vores hus. De elsker naturen og havet og det rige dyreliv. 

jeg vil gerne dele et billede, men det er svært at vælge det rigtige. 

Venlig hilsen 

Rikke fra Danmark

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Haha @Rikke39 , with a beautiful listing like yours, I'm sure it must have been difficult to choose one! 😉 I noticed you've shared an amazing picture with my colleague on the other thread. Thanks so much for sharing it with us 😌

-----

Tak, hvor er du sød🥰 det er jeg glad for at du synes. Af en eller anden grund kunne jeg ikke uploade billedet på din profil

IMG_6387.jpeg

 men det kan jeg nu😁

A4510024-F095-4E73-9BAE-3F2F5548DD60.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_6386.jpeg

IMG_3522.jpeg

Så du fik lige nogle ekstra😆😇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Absolutely gorgeous @Rikke39 ! You are so kind to share it with us 🌻😍 I love how naturally the sunlight falls into your house and brightens up the home decor 😉 You've decorated the house so beautifully! Did you do it by yourself or took help from a seasoned interior designer? 🤗 

-----

Mange tak🙏🏼❤️🥰

Vi har selv restaureret huset som var fra 1974.  1sal blev bygget på huset i 1995

Vi har Benyttet os af genbrug og upcycling ♻️og Jeg har selv indrettet det. Fulgte min mavefornemmelse og hvad jeg ellers kan lide. Jeg elsker mit blå Ikea-køkken og egetræsbordpladen🥰

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

I love the vibrant blue kitchen too 😍 It adds so much aesthetics and color into the listing! I'd say you've done a brilliant work with restoring the house by yourself @Rikke39 , you're amazing! 🌻 

-----

Mange tak Bhumika🥰🙏🏼

du må komme på besøg når du en dag kommer til Danmark ❤️

Sonja361
Level 2
Nabburg, Germany

Vielen Dank, wir finden Airbnb die beste Plattform um beruhigt unser tolles Haus für andere Menschen zu öffnen!

wir freuen uns sehr, die immens hohe Hürde zum Superhost aufs Neue erreicht zu haben!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sonja361 , Many congratulations on your Superhost status 😍 We're so happy to hear from you! 

If you're also looking to connect with Hosts from Germany , you can also visit our German Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. Looking forward to see your interactions with other Hosts 😉

Bhumika_0-1720129709109.png

-----

Diogo207
Level 1
Cascais e Estoril, Portugal

Hi! 

I am thrilled to be a super host. It all went well with customers and airbnb. I was offered professional photo package which improved a lot.

Our house ins nested in portuguese west coast between a lagoon and the beach. The house is very cozy and the tree house for the kids as well. Not sure which i like the most.

Diogo

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Diogo207 , Congratulations on becoming a Superhost 😍 Your location sounds absolutely gorgeous between the lagoon and the beach. I noticed your listing photos and there's a beautiful aerial shot of the beach. Did you click it by yourself? 

Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ?

What do your guests usually enjoy most about staying in your cozy house and the tree house for kids?

-----

Adi0
Level 2
Penha de França, India

Thank you Airbnb ! Just wanted to say a Hi to this Superhost community. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Adi0 , a warm welcome to the Community 😊 There's such a wonderful view near your listing! Since Goa is so beautiful , do you offer any local recommendations or tourism suggestions to guests? 😉 I recently visited Goa when I was there in India a month ago, and absolutely loved the vibe and peace 😍

-----

Mavília0
Level 2
Praia da Vitória, Portugal

Hello everyone

We are so excited to become SuperHost.

It's a family team work. 🙂

We want to thank everyone, and all of our guest for trusting in us and our work and for choosing to be a part of our journey as hosts.

Thank You

Nandes Place Team

Mavília, Catia and Marlene Arruda's