Cancelation and air cover

Helena923
Level 2
Mykonos, Greece

Cancelation and air cover

Hello everyone !

I would like some help please!I had a big reservation (28days)with strict policy of cancellation .they checked in and 

the second day of the departure asked me to change the bed mat because they did not like it…

I say ok but tomorrow because I had to order it . 
that was their mentioned problem 

The next morning I saw I text that said we leave the house you don’t solver our problems and asked refund from Airbnb .

I told them I had ordered the mat but no answer I called Airbnb send them iPhoto of the house they left it open messy dirty 

But airbnb told me that he gets full refund because has aircover????

I saw the policy I solved the problem 

I send pictures of the house the day of the check in totally clean 

they said lies and accused me of the general blackout in the island !!

it’s lasted 45 minutes !

whi protects me ?

airbnb said that he  has the right of refund due to air cover 

my month has been unblocked to day and 2 days will be the payout of this reservation !

is it fair ???

who protects me ?

I don’t accept it

in the midlle

of high season 

what should I do do you know ?Airbnbb turns the money back to him ?or me ?

2 Replies 2
Emily2098
Level 2
Covington, KY

This sounds very strange and really disappointing that you are not being supported by Airbnb.  I'm curious to see if these people have done that in the past, got fully refunded after staying somewhere for an extended period of time.  Can you call ABB and see if these people have a history?  There has to be some red flags somewhere.  Sorry this is happening to you. 

I am new at the platform it’s my third years I have 5/5 I work very hard 

I don’t know why they did this !

He wasn’t cancelled the reservation And Airbnb council today and it told me that he has to pay only two days five days now no consolation I lose money

Don’t have to mention the psychological factor that destroyed my psychology and stressed me 

Do you know what I have to do I I will give him the refund  or the Airbnb? I got paid the second day of the departure but I don’t accept according to my policy the refund