Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Meltem-Yaprak0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Thank you Lizzie,

I am proud to be here😇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

We're proud to have you with us too @Meltem-Yaprak0  😍 Many congratulations! 

Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ?

We look forward to see the beautiful pictures of your listing in the topic linked above 😉

-----

Ashok69
Level 1
Secunderabad, India

Hi everyone, 

Team Air Bnb has made by day ! It was an awesome feeling to get listed into the lovely group of Super Hosts.

Hardwork and customer device does pay off and I thank one and all for this. 

I must also add that we have had some lovely people over at our house and I must thank them too for their lovely reviews. 

Thanks once again to all 

Ashok 

Thanks 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ashok69 Many congratulations and we're so delighted to hear from you! 😍

Your kindness and passion for hosting shines through your comment as you also thank lovely guests who visited your listing. How do you encourage guests to leave reviews? 

-----

Ruby167
Level 3
Cartagena, Colombia

It is a great ride and brings a sense of happiness. I only wish guests would appreciate what we do; fake words in reviews damage our hearts since we give our guests all of ourselves for them to enjoy and have a great experience at our Airbnb.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ruby167 , thanks for sharing your joy with us and looks like you're really passionate about hosting! 

In our Community , we've noticed many Hosts concerned with the reviews. Would you like to elaborate a bit more on your concern related to reviews with other Hosts? You can start a new conversation with other Hosts to share your experiences and get their tips and suggestions. 

One of the Host @Aaron1270 has shared some amazing tips to get nice reviews from guests. I wanted to share them with you in case you'd like to give it a read : Biggest secret for all the great reviews we got? by Host Aaron 

-----

Thanks for your message

I will check @Aaron1270 has shared some amazing tips to get nice reviews from guests. I wanted to share them with you in case you'd like to give it a read : Biggest secret for all the great reviews we got? by Host Aaron 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Please feel free to give us a shout if you need anything @Ruby167 ! We'd be happy to help and support you in the Community 😊

-----

Carmen92
Level 2
Lima, Peru

Muy contenta de sentir el aprecio y valoración de mis huéspedes, la verdad es una interesante experiencia la de recibir personas  de tan distintas procedencias y proyecciones para compartir con ellas mi espacio. Gracias también al equipo de Airbnb por el respaldo y orientación recibidos en diversas situaciones a lo largo de estos años. Todo contribuye a la alegría de compartir el  regalo de estar vivos y cuidar en mil formas nuestra casa común: la madre Tierra 

no uso
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Carmen92 , Many congratulations on your Superhost status 😍 Your response is so kind and I like how you mention the joy of sharing and caring in a thousand ways for Mother Earth 💖 Do you have any hosting tips for new Hosts looking to achieve Superhost status?

If you're also looking to connect with Hosts from South America , you can also visit our Spanish Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. Looking forward to see your interactions with other Hosts 😉  

Bhumika_0-1720197719532.png

-----

Willard8
Level 2
Morell, Canada

From the small Island of Prince Edward Island in the far north east part of Canada and from the home of Anne of Green Gables, we are thrilled to be recognized as a Superhost.

It is an honour to be a part of the Airbnb family.

Thank you Airbnb!

Will

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is amazing to hear @Willard8! Congratulations, and thank you for being with us! 🎉 What has ben your most memorable experience so far? 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi @Quincy 

We are very recent hosts and only started hosting last December. We are thrilled with the positive feedback that our guests offer. We keep trying to improve and we listen to what our guests share with us. For example, we never thought to offer makeup remover as part of our amenity kit. One of our guests mentioned to us how much she appreciated our amenity kit, but noticed that we didn't offer makeup remover and asked if there was a reason why, especially since all our towels and linen are white. We were grateful that it was not mentioned in the review and we still received a 5-star review.  Immediately, we started researching. We decided not to offer the prepackaged disposable makeup remover for various reasons and chose 100% cotton black facecloths as an alternative. We have received very positive feedback and the black cotton facecloths are now part of our checklist for guests. 

I know that this might not be exactly what you were referring to, but it was certainly a memorable experience and taught us a valuable lesson in listening to the needs of our guests. 

Thanks

Will

Brienne5
Level 2
Addison, NY

Hey all! Writing from Western NY State. Just got Superhost status yesterday after just five months of hosting! 

I have a question. We live in our Air BnB unit from October to April 30th. Will we lose Superhost status during those months for not having bookings? 

Thanks!