Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Brienne5!  Thank you so much for coming to the Community Center to celebrate! 🎉 

If found an article here with more info regarding the Superhost status (I hope it's helpful) Alternatively, you're more than welcome to ask your question to the wider community by clicking here 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I appreciate that 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations to you as well @Abdullah193! 🎉 I hope you are doing well!

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask the community community by clicking here 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Concetta113
Level 2
Naples, Italy

Hello Lizzie,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the congratulations! I'm thrilled to be recognized as a Superhost and it's been an incredible journey hosting guests from around the world.

My name is Titti, and I host a charming little home in the heart of Naples.

The area is known for its beautiful landscapes, vibrant culture, and friendly locals.
Hosting has given me the opportunity to meet wonderful people and share the beauty of my region with them.

One of my favorite hosting tips is to always add a personal touch.

I like to leave a handwritten welcome note and a small local treat for my guests.

It makes them feel special and sets a warm tone for their stay.

I look forward to connecting with fellow Superhosts and sharing more experiences.

Here's to more happy guests and memorable hosting adventures!

Best regards,
Titti

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Concetta113 , a very warm welcome and congratulations on achieving the Superhost status 😍 

It's so great to hear how much you enjoying hosting. What do you usually write as a part of your welcome note?  Would you like to share it with us here : Do you write welcome notes for your guests? 

We've noticed that many Hosts like to add a personal touch to welcome guests to their listings. We have one of the Superhosts Laurelle also share some tips with other Hosts where she offers a beautiful welcome basket for guests. Would you like to share your strategies with her and see what she offers guests? You can know more by clicking here : The gift of giving by Host Laurelle

-----

Sathis18
Level 2
Kandy, Sri Lanka

Hi Lizzie

Hosting is also an art. thank you to everyone who helped make the picture beautiful.

Congratulations to all Super hosts !

thank yoy

Sathis

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sathis18 , very well said that hosting is also an art.  Congratulations on your Superhost status! 😍 

Would you like to share your favorite photo of your Airbnb with us here? 😍

-----

Thank You ! Our time don't measure efforts to make a difference, making sure each guest have a perfect vacation At Disney! Thank you once again! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alessandra1549 , We're so happy to have you with us! Congratulations 🥂 

It surely takes lot of efforts to ensure a great stay for guests. Do you have any tips or suggestions for maintaining high standards and ensuring guest satisfaction?

-----

Foula0
Level 1
United States

Hello Lizzie and everyone,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing community of Superhosts. Hosting has been a fantastic journey for me, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect with other dedicated hosts here.

I host in Kasos island of Greece where we have beautiful scenery , history , local cuisine and culture. One of my favorite aspects of hosting is getting to share these local gems with my guests and ensuring they have an unforgettable stay.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you and sharing our experiences!

Best,
George Mastromanolis and Foula Kikis 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Foula0 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Lisa9527
Level 2
South Chard, United Kingdom

Thank you ! 

Just received Super Host Status for the 4th time in a row , 

Thank you for my added bonus of $100 towards a break of my own .

I've been hosting for almost 4 years now , I only open during the spring & Summer.  

( Somerset,England) 

Lisa x 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Lisa9527 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. I can't wait to see the experience and support you can bring to other Hosts here on the Community Center. 😊

Feel free to start a conversation!  😊

-----

Shivin1
Level 1
Katrain, India

Hi ,

Thank you so much .It feels amazing  to be super host 8 times in a row.I started hosting people in 2021 and became Superhost after 3 months and from then till now I am Superhost .

Its good to be a part of community like Airbnb.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Shivin1 , it must have been a proud feeling to consistently achieve the Superhost status and inspiring to continue provide an amazing stay for your guests. 😉

As I asked Host Delvy above, I was really curious to know in your case as well if you follow any strategies to maintain your Superhost status or provide an exceptional stay for your guests?

-----