Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Frederic823 , Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! 😍 We're proud of you as well and thanks so much for putting in great efforts as a Host 😉 

Would you like to share any tips and suggestions that have helped you consistently better your hospitality? 🌻

-----

Hi everyone, 

I'm Ibrahim from Freetown, Sierra Leone. It's a pleasure to receive my superhost badge after operating for almost a year. The effort, time, and resources put into making my properties a home beautiful home far away from home have definitely paid off. We will continue the good work to make our guests from all over the world be happy. Thanks to my staff and everyone for making it possible.

Regards

Ibrahim 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations @Ibrahim220 , we're so glad to have you with us 😍 Kudos to all the hard work and efforts you've put into hosting.

How do you and your staff ensure smooth stays for your guests? Would you like to share about it with us by starting a new conversation with other Hosts to share your best practises? We look forward to learn from your experience!  🌻

-----

As a Sierra Leonean we love strangers hence right from the check-in point we make sure we establish some kind of conversation with our guests by asking basic but far-reaching questions such as 'how was the trip?' 'first time in Freetown?'. We also leave a welcome note and telephone contacts of staff should they need any assistance. My staff and I have been very responsive to our guests within a very short notice to provide assistance. During there stay, I normally ask them how are they doing, provide them some basic advice. Sometimes I even offer them locally homemade Sierra Leonean food. It's all about showing concern for them. All this is done through mutual respect and share values. It gives me immense sense of humor and satisfaction when guests express their satisfaction during their stay. I'll be grateful if I'll learn more from the national electricity grid in community.

Thanks 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much @Ibrahim220 for sharing your best practises with us! Communicating effectively with guests definitely is a great strategy to ensure an ever-lasting impression on guests. Your personal touch of offering local insights and homemade food, seems to truly set a warm and welcoming tone.

I'm curious, what challenges have you specifically faced while hosting?

-----

Hola Bhumika

Estamos haciendo cambios en los exteriores, tendremos piscina, solarium, barbacoa, etc. Para disfrutar los 365 días del año 

Avisaré cuando estemos de vuelta, con mucha ilusión.

Gracias por tu interés. 

Well thank you! I've been a Superhost for years and just got reupped again- for some reason, however, it's the first time I've seen this thread! Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to interacting with other Superhosts!

Roxanne204
Level 1
McKinney, TX

New to the superhost realm.  Very excited to see how this boosts my bookings!

Hi @Roxanne204 

A friend has a large facebook group you may be interested in, it's called Living in McKinney, TX. She grew it organically last year. Hope to meet you at an outing some time.

Hi everybody, after an entire year  being partof this family, I have finally become a super host, it was a long to road improving to make our guests get a better service, not easy but after you star with your first guest, this becomes a commitment.

I have enjoyed this expirience so far, and i met incredible people through this adventure.

Now we are ready to make changes in order to achieve the best expierience that travellers need, by learning form the feedback they let us knew.

thanks anda greeeting from La Paz Bolivia, wonder city of the world.

Thank you so much airbnb I so happy tobe the best winer host again during the years,welcome the guest and hospitality is the key of the host.

Thank you from Bali❤️❤️🥰

Best regards

Komang🙏🙏🙏

Ana36480
Level 2
Quito, Ecuador

Thank you! It's great to be part of this community!

Greetings from Ecuador

Rok134
Level 2
Monaco

Thank you Lizzie

We work hard to please our guests.

looking forward for you to visit us

Rok team

Maki105
Level 1
Kazuno, Japan

ありがとう😊

Zakia22
Level 1
Lombok, Indonesia

Hi everyone, 

Thank you, we're very happy to keep our superhost status for the fourth time in a roll! Special thanks to our staffs and to our guests. Greetings from Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia.